Someone new

It's been about 6 months since things with you cut things off with Samuel and things have been running a bit more smoothly. Your brothers were still somewhere around you most of the time but aren't as much as when you first broke up with him. Hoseok ended up giving you his speaker set to keep in your room and bought a new one for his room so you would always be able to blast music even if you weren't upset. Jimin went back into his room after the first month but came back a week later because you were feeling lonely. Now he occasionally comes over but not every night. Jin went back to alternating between everyone's favourite dishes and not just yours. Tae had to go back to going to all his extracurriculars and jungkook didn't always feel the need to murder Samuel every time he saw him anymore. Namjoon always helped you regardless so that didn't really change. He just wasn't always looking over your shoulder anymore.

~

Just like any other day, jungkook came banging on your door at exactly 7:05 to wake you up for school. You got up and made your way to the washroom where Yoongi was standing, already brushing his teeth. You shoved him a little so you could grab your toothbrush. Yoongi finished first so he left you alone in the washroom to finish what you needed to do. Once you were finished you went down and joined the rest of them at the table to eat breakfast. When all of you finished eating, Jungkook, Tae and Jimin walked you to school.

When you got to school the four of you dispersed. Jimin and Tae went their separate ways while you and jungkook walked to your first class together which was science. Today was one of those rare days where jungkook couldn't sit beside you, he had a project to do with one of the people in your class so they had to sit together. You took a seat at the very back of the class, right beside the window. You basically trapped yourself in the corner and plugged in your earbuds as your teacher hasn't arrived yet.

The class was supposed to start at around 8:10 but it was nearing 8:20 and your teacher still hadn't arrived yet. You were just listening to music with your phone in your pocket but once it past 8:15 you took out your phone and began to play with it. You were distracted so you didn't notice the teacher come in until you felt the heavy footsteps of all the kids getting back to their seats. You pulled the earbuds out of your ears and wrapped them around your phone before you looked up at her. 

"Sorry for being late but I had to pick up some new students. They're waiting outside so if all of you could settle down, I'll bring them in," she said and then waited for the last couple of scrambling students made their way to their seats. 'she nodded and made her way back outside. She re-enters a couple of seconds later with 5 boys behind her. She took a step back as the 5 boys lined up in front of the class preparing their introductions. They were all pretty cute, but the one that caught your attention was Yeonjun. (A/N: if you haven't noticed, the 5 guys are TXT lol)

"Alright, so who wants to be the lucky person that takes these lovely boys on a tour of the school?" the teacher asked after all of them finished talking. All the girls in your class raised their hands and aggressively waved them around in hopes that it would catch the teachers attention. You, on the other hand, had no interest in showing anyone around the school since that would include walking around and talking about the place you hated the most.

"Ummm, let's have one of the Kim siblings do it. They're very responsible and I have confidence that you all will know this school like the back of your hand once they're done with you. So jungkook, would you like to show them around?" Your teacher asked.

"I would ma'am but I'm a little behind on my project and I think that I need all the time I can get during the school day,"

"Well, that's very responsible of you jungkook. No worries, I'm sure your sister will gladly take the job," she said while still smiling at him since most of the guys in our class don't care about anything school related. She looked over at you and you just gave her a slight smile. You couldn't really just tell her no so you guess you had to do it.