C

"Little polar bear~?" Soonyoung says as he hugs Jihoon. "I got you some spicy food." Soonyoung smiles as he sees a smile bloom onto Jihoons face. "I like your smile so much babylove. It's so cute. My heart can't take it." Soonyoung coos as he hug the smaller tighter. "Can't breath Soonie." Jihoon wheezes making Soonyoung release him before kissing Jihoons forehead

...

"Jihoon." Seungkwam say waving his hand in front of the smaller face. "He's dreaming again, isn't he?" Seungkwam sighed irritated. "Do I even need to answer that?" Hansol asks putting his arm around his boyfriend. Seungkwam send him a nasty glare in return. "Chill he will snap out of it soon enough."

"Guys. Soonyoung gave me his number." Jihoon mutters after a while. "Hold your horses. Spill the tea." Seungkwam says in the most dramatic diva way. "Did to actually happen or were you dreaming." Jihoon seemed to be startled by his friends outburst. "I-I don't know. I t-think i-it was. I e-ev-even pinched my- myself." Jihoon said stumbling over his words. His eyes were blown wide open as his breath became heavier.

Vernon and Seungkwam just looked at each other not knowing what to do. They knew Jihoon was an anxious person but the had never seen him this way. "I'm sorry Jihoon I didn't mean to scare you." Seungkwam says beginning to stress making Jihoon panic more. Vernon tries to reach out to his older friend to calm him but it seems to have then opposite effect.

When you startled Jihoon out of his day dreaming it could go two ways. Either he gets an anger fit or starts panicking. Let's just say that the first one happened way more often.

By now Jihoons breaths are just pants and his hands are shaking. He desperately tries to calm himself but it seems useless. The place their in is just too loud.

The rest of the events that happen are a bit of a blur to the smaller. Someone had taken his hand and brought him to a quiet place to help him calm down. It seemed to have worked since Jihoon could finally breath. He quickly whipped his tears off as he tries to stand up. "Hey don't go yet. Your still shaking." A voice says as Jihoon tries to walk away on shaky legs. He can't place the voice yet as his mind is still recovering from his attack just now. He sits down again at gets a good look at the other. "Thanks Scoups." Jihoon breaths out. "No problem wooz." "Are you okay now?" Jihoon hesitantly nods while taking an other deep breath. "Get on my back. I'm going to bring you home." Jihoon wants to argue but he knows he isn't in the state to do so nor will it lead to anywhere.