H

"How does milk ice cream tasted like?" Soonyoung asked randomly. "Huh? Why?" Jihoon asked confused. "I never ate it before. I can't actually. I'm lactose intolerant." "Well your not missing much. Expect chocolate." "I didn't miss chocolate. You have dark chocolate but I can't eat much of it." Soonyoung smiled. As time went on they talked about the most random thing as they tried to get to know each other in the short amount of time they had.

Jihoon couldn't help but smile when he came home. Soonyoung had walked him home meaning they had a little more time together. But as soon as he opened the front door his smile faded.

"Jihoon-ah how are you?" His mom asked with a smile. She had visible stitches and patches on her body making Jihoon think back to what had caused them. It didn't take long before he couldn't stomach the thought anymore and ran to the bathroom.

"Jihoonie." He heard his sister trying to coax him as he threw up. The sour taste of vomit and the bitter sweet comfort of his sister didn't sit well with him. He wanted to yell and scream and let everything he felt out but instead he brushed his teeth and locked himself in his room.

As he laid in bed his fathers words spooked true his head. The longer he laid their the more he believed them.