P

A bit more Soonyoung UWU

"You finally did it!" Minghao screamed after hearing his friend went out with Jihoon and came with a boyfriend. "You have been crushing on that guy since forever." Wonwoo comment. "Ugh, I know." Soonyoung groaned as he let his body fall on his bed. "He's just to cute and so smoll." Soonyoung sighed. "Your already whipped." Minghao laughed. "And don't I know it." Soonyoung said throwing a pillow at the laughing boy.

"How did it go?" Wonwoo asked after a while of the two others having a mini pillow fight. "Well I took him to the fun fair. He said he had fun so that's a good thing. We also kind of kissed." Soonyoung said in short. "You kissed!" Both Wonwoo and Minghao exclaimed. "It was just a peck after I asked to be his boyfriend." "Wait till I tell the others." Minghao said already spamming the group chat. "Ugh, why did I even tell you." Soonyoung groaned earning an airy laugh from Wonwoo who in turn got a cushion in his face.

"What is this I heard about my brother having a boyfriend!" A girl asked running into Soonyoungs room. "Who even told you?" Soonyoung groaned before looking at Minghao who suspiciously avoided his gaze. "Yes, Soonha. I have a boyfriend." Soonyoung admitted to his sister. "When am I going to meet him. He must be sister approved before he's going to meet our parents." Soonha rambled. "Leave him alone. And leave me alone." Soonyoung groaned. He just wanted to think back at the date in peace. "Fine but I will find him if you don't bring him over." Soonha said before leaving.

"Why can't I be an only child." Soonyoung whined. "Trust me you don't want that. Your either lonely or you parents try to dig into your life." Wonwoo commented. "So when are you two going to find someone?" Soonyoung asked. "Look at the clock I need to go." Minghao said leaving the room. "Sorry bro I need to go with him. He's my ride." Wonwoo said before leaving too.

Soonyoung was about to sulk at his friends reaction but before he could he heard his phone. He couldn't help but smile at the small message from Jihoon.

Jihoon 💕
Goodnight
Boyfriend

❣️Soonyoungie~❣️
Goodnight little polar bear
Boyfriend*