J

It's been 5 days. I haven't been having a lot of ideas or motivation for any of my books. And school is stressing me.

Jihoon had fallen asleep on Soonyoungs shoulder. Soonyoung was too afraid to move so instead he just watched the fairy like boy. He looked so peaceful as he laid their. Unlike the distress vibe he gave off before.

Sadly Jihoons phone rang waking him up. "Sorry." he mumbled before taking his phone out.

"I need to go. Thanks for staying with me." Jihoon smiled but it still has some sadness behind it. "No problem. I like having you around." Soonyoung confesses.

Jihoon can't help but smile as he goes home. His terrible day turns out to be not so terrible. "Jihoonie." His mother calls out to him when he opens the door. Jihoon takes a deep breath before approaching her. He's still scared of hurting her but it isn't so bad now. "Y-Yes eomma." He stuttered as he moved forward. "What you father did to you was bad and I want you to know that this isn't your fault. I love you so much and I will support you whatever your sexuality is or whatever you do. Even if your father will hate me for this." She confessed as she hugged him. Silent tears rolled over both their cheeks. Even if Jihoon couldn't get himself to completely believe her things were getting better. "I love you too eomma." He whispered into her ear.

...

Soonyoung sat with his legs crossed in front of Jihoon. They didn't talk. The comfortable silence was filled with smiles every time Soonyoung looked up from his book. Jihoon kept himself busy by taking Polaroid pictures of them. His favorite till now was one where Soonyoung looked up and blew a kiss to him.

"Soonyoung?" Jihoon said out loud breaking the silence. "Yeah?" Soonyoung hummed looking up from his book again. Jihoon shook his head. "What I was about to say is stupid." "Tell me." Soonyoung said closing the book but not before putting a piece of paper between the pages. "You look good when your concentrated." Jihoon said as he looked the other way. Soonyoung just smiled before showering the smaller face in kisses. "Your so cute Hoonie. My heart can't take it."