F

Jihoon stares at the piece of paper. A few days had gone by since their meeting but he hadn't even put the number in his phone. It would be amazing to talk to the older again. He had imagined it in so many way and everyone made his heart beat faster. But that was the problem he imagined it. He didn't take action as usual. Making dreams reality wasn't something Jihoon was fond of doing. His past had just proven that it was pointless. But here he had what he wanted just at his finger tips. So close. Just a few presses of a button. But what was stopping him?

Jihoon sighed as he put his phone and the piece of paper away. Maybe he rather dream. It was a lot safer and he wouldn't get hurt.

He couldn't get himself out of bed the past days and today was the same. He had no motivation to move or eat. And he would probably stay this way till his mom got released from the hospital.

...

"Jihoonie~? Pumpkin~? Little polar bear~? Please talk to me." Soonyoung said in a hushed voice not wanting to disturb Jihoon. Jihoon just sighed as he turned around to face the older. "What?" "Are you okay? I know this has been hard on you." Soonyoung asks keeping his distance so Jihoon wouldn't feel uncomfortable. "No, I'm everything but fine." Jihoon admits. "I want to be fine why can't I be?" "Don't be to hard on yourself baby. It will be alright."

...

When Jihoon snapped out of his day dream he quickly got up to get his phone. He saved Soonyoungs number in his phone and texted him. He didn't know what got over him but he desperately hopes this is for the best.

Me
Hi
It's Jihoon

Soonyoungie~
'Soonyoungie~ is typing'