Z

Right before the last chapter 1k reads. Thank you. So I uploaded this chapter earlier then planned.

Jihoon couldn't believe his eyes. He had entered his dorm room only to find his old best friend. "Seungcheol?" He asked hesitant. "Jihoon? Omg how long has it been?" The taller asked happy to see Jihoon. "2 years." Jihoon sadly answered. Seungcheol quickly grab his phone texting someone. "The others aren't going to believe this." He exclaimed excited. We should catch up."

They ended up in a cozy café near campus. Seungcheol was sad to hear what happened to Jihoon after he moved. His life on the other hand had been good while his best friend was suffering all alone. It made him feel kind of guilty. But he had no time to wander on that guilt feeling.

The doors of the café opened as ten people walked. One of them gasped loudly making Jihoon turn around. There stood all his previous friends and Soonyoung who stood there with tears in his eyes. "J-jihoon?" He asked not believing his eyes. Jihoon just nodded. Before he knew it he was in a huge group hug.

"I missed you guys." Jihoon said after he was released from the hug. At that moment Jihoon had smiled more than he had done in the last 2 years. He was genuinely happy to see his friends.

"What happened to you? I tried contacting you everyday for nearly a year." Soonyoung said finally letting his tears free. "You did?" Jihoon asked confused. "Have seen the message we sent you?" Seungcheol asked. "No, after a year I didn't hear anything from you guys." "Do you think it has something to do with your aunt?" "Maybe, but I don't want to talk about it. I'm just happy to see you guys again."

After a few hours of catching up everyone went there own ways. "Hum Jihoon can we talk?" Soonyoung asked. "Sure."

"What happened to us?" Soonyoung asked as they walked together to the dorms. "I don't know." A beat of silence followed them. "Are we still together?" Soonyoung asked hesitantly. "I don't think so." "Do you think we could get back together?" Soonyoung asked stopping in his tracks. "We can always try. Do you want to?" Jihoon asked. "More that. Anything in the world." Soonyoung confessed. "Can I kiss you?" Jihoon nodded feeling his heart speed up and stop at the same time as Soonyoung leaned in. It was a small peck but it made butterflies summersault in his stomach. Maybe he finally had the new beginning he wanted.

The End

What did you think of the story?

I was thinking about a sequel but I probably won't upload it. I have a draft for I thought. It's the future more on Soonyoungs side of the story. Maybe in a few months.

Do you want a sequel?