Chapter One:

"Ve defeated zhem all." Dr. Richtofen says to his platoon. "But the question is WHERE THE H**L ARE WE?!" Tank Dempsey shouts at the doctor. "Vell... It seems zhat ve are in anozher dimension vhere zhe minions did not exist." The crew looked around at their surroundings. "We are in america." Tank says quietly. "North Carolina, but what part?" He asks again as he wanders around the street. Tank sees a sign and squints at it, 'Stanly'. A 21 year old girl was walking along the street collecting cans in a garbage bag. "Hey miss where are we?" Tank asks looking at the blonde. "... Holy Sh**! You are not supposed to be wearing that here!" The girl points at the German, Russian, and Japanese guys. "Why are you dressed like that?" The girl stopped talking then her eyes grew large. "Are you the ones who stopped the undead?.." Tank smirks. "Yes that's us." The girl couldn't stop staring at the German. "So um... Do y'all have a place to stay? Because y'all can't stay out here in those clothes... No? Well, come on... I know a perfect place for y'all." The blonde girl walks down a path headed into a pine tree forest. "Dempsey?.." Dr. Richtofen asks in a hushed voice. The marine looks over at Richtofen. "Is it me or is it zhat girl staring at me a lot?" Tank smirks at him. "Looks like someone has a crush on someone." The German punches Tank in the shoulder. "Nein Dempsey!" The girl walks up to a luxiorius house in the woods. "Is your parents home?" The girl frowns and sighs. "My mother and father passed away last year. My pawpaw and grandma check in on me every now and then." Tank frowns and looks at his boots. "Oh... I'm sorry..." "Its fine, I don't mind actually." She opens the door to the house and steps in. "My name is Savannah by the way. I all ready know your names." The men nod. A grey cat rubs against Savannah. "This is Mr. Fish, my cat. Well, follow me for the tour." Savannah walks to a room with a stone lined fireplace and a flat screen on top of the fireplace mantle. The room has two mossy oak camouflage couches with a matching recliner, the room was decorated with a chocolate milk colored paint. "This is the living room, it has video game consoles." Richtofen steps forward from behind Tank. "Vhat is a video game?" Savannah smiles before she walks over to a cherry oakwood cabinet with an Xbox 360. "This is one. You can play games virtually. Now, let's continue the tour." Savannah leads them into a kitchen with stainless steal appliances and granite counters. In a area in front of windows overlooking the tall pines is a dining room table that matches the cherry oakwood cabinets. "This is the kitchen where you will find fo..." "IS THERE VODKA?!" The Russian named Nikolai shouts looking in the refrigerator. "The alcohol is in the basement where your rooms will be." She then leads them upstairs and shows them her room and the other rooms then goes downstairs and shows them their rooms. "Any questions?" Savannah leans against a wall of the basement. "No, thanks for letting us stay here." Tank smiles at her. "Your welcome but you guys need new clothes if y'all wish to go anywhere. I will need your size of clothes and I will go out to the store to buy it." The gentlemen nod and Savannah takes out a piece of paper and hands it to them to write their information on the sheet. Tank hands her back the paper. "Feel free to help yalls self's to showers and food. I'll be back in a hour." With that being said, she left.