Wrong moves

"I'm not letting any of you inside." Kol told his two brothers that paced in front of Bonnie's house.
"You shouldn't be in there Kol." Elijah said.

Kol didn't say anything, he kept them both under his careful stare.
"I just want to have a nice little conversation with her." Klaus said easily.

"I'm not allowing any of you close to her." He said giving a side look to Elijah that moved closer to him.
"I have a special affection for Bonnie, I will not harm her. I just want to ask her a few questions."

"Take your affections away Elijah, you are not invited into this house and you will never be." he said looking at Klaus extending the warning to him.
Klaus smiled sizing the house. "I will find a way to get inside."

"She never tried to harm me, maybe it's not even her."
"Shane said that he knew she was a hunter, the moment he saw her and that she saw the sign when she touched him as well." Elijah explained looking at the car arriving.

The beautiful blonde stepped out of the car looking at Elijah briefly but keeping her blue eyes on Klaus longer. He didn't seem too excited to see her but she ignored him knowing exactly why.
Kol allowed her inside the house but closed ranks as soon as she was in, he wasn't letting anyone else through that doorstep.

Klaus was on the verge of losing his patience. "This is getting absurd. I have hybrids to attend to and a father that decided to resurface, I can't waste any more time dealing with your current craze."
Kol watched as his brother fondled with his cell and then left, he looked at Elijah that remained frozen in the same place.

"Do you have a plan brother?"
"Did you kill Shane?" he returned with a question.

"Shane can't be killed, you know that... Niklaus left him held at the house."
"Grant me 24 hours to figure out a way to set Bonnie free from this, if she is my hunter." Kol stressed.

"You have my word." Elijah left with all the assurance that Kol needed for now.

Caroline touched the strange symbols on the wall. "Do you remember doing these?"
"No..." Bonnie answered sitting on the bed, hugging her knees and looking at Kol that joined them. "But when I touched Shane back at that party I saw a witch and five men gathered around a fire."

"It doesn't have to mean anything..." Kol said looking at Caroline that looked scared for her friend.
Bonnie hugged her legs closer and looked at her feet like she was doomed. "I made symbols on a wall that I can't remember, I repainted over a wall with your name on it and I didn't see it there. I'm either a hunter or I'm going crazy..."

"Wait... the night you painted your room; Jeremy was in here, he saw the wall and you were probably marked already so he would have seen the symbols as well."
"He didn't say anything and... wait, how do you know he was in here?" she looked at him slowly.

He smiled with Caroline watching him with suspicion as well. "I was keeping an eye on you."
"You make stalking look so romantic and sweet." she teased him with a small smile.

"I'm going to wait outside." Caroline noticed the gazing going on and left the room fast.
Kol knelt in front of Bonnie and took her face into his hands. "We will find an answer darling."

"Can't we just go back to the past and try to seduce each other?" she whispered looking into his deep brown eyes.
"So you were trying to seduce me?" he chuckled.

Bonnie had no idea how he was able to make her smile with will when all she wanted was to hide in bed all day and cry. "I want to do a lot of things with you and none of them include stabbing you to death Kol."
He smirked taking away the gloominess of the moment. "Is it a long list?"