Chapter 1

Greg's P. O. V.

Usually, during the holidays, Mom will ask me to go out for some "fresh air" instead of staying at home playing video games. Well, I don't see the point of that. I mean, it's hard to get outside when you are so cozy at home. But for some reason, I feel like Mom's neglecting me this holiday. She's always on the phone, texting and calling, which is not like my mom at all. My instincts tell me that something big is happening, which is typical of her.

I'm not dumb, though. There is no way I'm not going to take advantage of my "period of freedom",so I've been playing as much of twisted wizard as I can. But these day, doing what I actually like is so much tougher, especially when you have a little brother in your way...

Manny's been totally addicted to this "fractured" fairy tale DVD that the moment he gets home from pre-school he will watch that for two hours straight. I'm not too happy about that, but Mom feels that it's good for him since the DVDs teaches him about creativity. Personally I think it's just an excuse not to let Manny be hooked up on "The Snurples" again.

Another obstacle is Dad. Man, he sure hates video games. He thinks that they are going to ruin me when I grow up and I'm been on his bad side lately, so I have to be extra careful not to lose my privileges.

A/N
So what do y'all think Greg's mom is planning?