Chapter 13

Charlotte's P. O. V.

"It was nice meeting you, Natalie. See you around!" I shouted, waving at her. She waved back and smiled, before going off.

"You know her?" Greg asked as he approached me.

"Nope, she goes to our school. She told me that." I replied.

"What's her name?"

"Natalie from sixth grade."

"Ah I see how she would like you. She's the lead dancer in the school dance club."

"Woah, that's cool. So, where are we going next? Stationery store?" I asked. Being a stationery lover, I was really excited to visit that store.

"Yes, Mom took Manny to the toilet and Dad's waiting for us outside. Here's your bag, by the way." Greg said as he handed me my bag.

"Thanks. Where's Rodrick, though?" I haven't seen Rodrick anywhere since we started our jump session, which is weird since we got free tickets.

"Oh him. He gave up after a swarm of kids knocked him down and went to the mall to stalk his crush instead." Greg replied.

"Oh wow. That's pretty sad." I said, utterly amused, "Is there a wide range of stationery at the store? I need total new supplies since I gave them all to my sister."

"Oh man, you won't believe what you see in there. I used to dread them so much because we go there all the time but it never fails to impress me." Greg started talking about all the fancy stationery they have.

"...they even had pens which store candy that you can eat!" Greg exclaimed.

"Ok, now I'm sold. Take me there. Now!" I pleaded. Greg shouldn't have told me this stuff. I always wanted to get new pens but since I had too much at home I couldn't buy new ones. Now that I gave them to my sister, though, it's time to start anew...

"Did you guys have a fun time? We are going to the back to school store now." Mom said, popping up suddenly.

"Oh sure. By the way Mom, Holly, Rowley and Angelina are going to the store now too. Can we please go together?" Greg asked, clasping his hands.

"Why not? They are all coming, anyway." Mom replied, gesturing to my new friends.

"Hey guys! We're going there now?" I asked.

"Yep, let's go!" Holly said, placing her hand around my shoulders.

We exited the trampoline park and went in next door to a mall called Plainview Shopping Mall. It was the usual mall. Fashion boutiques, common places like McDonald's, Long John Silver, etc. There were also mini toy stores with little kids struggling to pull their parents in. A bunch of designer brands too. Same old, same old.

"So you think this mall is really plain, huh," Greg smirked as we went up the elevator to the third floor, "Wait till you see... this!"

I gasped. From just the window shoppers' point of view, it was a heavenly sight. On top of the store it had a sign which wrote, "Brett and Hick's wonderful back to school junk"

As we went into the store, I saw a variety of notebooks, pens and bags and so much more. It was utter galore! I grabbed a basket and walked over to the stationery aisle.

There were all sorts of pens. From normal ones to ones with googly eyes. I smiled to myself in amusement.

After much thinking, I settled with two blue pens, one blue black and a black pen. I also bought a set of pens, one with an angel cap and the other with a devil. I then walked over and bought a box of correction tapes. Just as I was walking past the correction tape section, I swiftly dumped back my box and swamped it with another brand. iDuet correction tapes were the best.