Chapter 15

Frank carries me into our unit. He shuts the door, but privacy is still limited. The wall are very thin.

I thought all of the soldier would sleep in the same unit, but there's only two beds, one closet with no hangers, one bathroom in a unit. We moved our beds together, making one big double bed like we had at the mansion.

Frank traded with my previous roommate.

He kisses my neck, gently pushing me onto the bed and then puts his hand under my shirt, touching me seductively. I bite my lip and start breathing heavily. He starts moving down but he then stops himself.

"You're so beautiful." He says, then kisses me couple of times, "Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life."

Frank smiles and then puts his hand behind my neck, bringing my head up to kiss him.

He lets me take off my shirt and throw it on the ground. I put my hand through his hair as he continues to kiss me.

He takes off his own shirt and throws it onto the ground. He strokes my cheek and gets onto the bed as well, sitting on top of me. The skinny little bed squeaks as he sits on top of me. He takes my hands and put them on his waist. I rub them up and down.

He leans over to kiss me.

"I've never done this before." I say in between our kisses.

"Me neither." He smiles and then kisses my neck again.

We kiss for a little bit and then it starts to grow more passionate. I'm enjoying every second of it.

He makes me feel vulnerable but in a good way, I feel like he can protect me from the world. He makes me feel safe and secure by taking things at my pace.

He kisses my neck making me moan, very loudly. Frank keeps going and I just muff my mouth with my hand.

Suddenly, there's banging from the wall.

"Keep it down in there!" Someone yells from next door.

Frank and I look at each and then laugh. He rests his nose on mine and then kisses my forehead.

He puts his hands on my pants and opens my legs.

"Are you sure?" He asks, a last time.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life. I love you." I say and Frank kisses me, while pulling down my zipper.

***

I pull myself from under the barbed wire through the mud, from ahead the other soldiers.

"Move it up!" The general yells at us from a distance, "The wolves would've caught your asses by now! Pick up the pace!"

I stop to look over my shoulder and the others pass me. I see Frank is hooked on the wire and struggling to get loose.

In a hurry, I start crawling back back towards him.

"Continue to the wall so long, I'm right behind you." I call to my troop.

They all grunt and nod, continuing to work their way towards the wall.

Everyone is struggling.

"He would've been long gone by now, Commander. Just leave him!" He yells at me.

"I'm not leaving any of my men behind." I say and put my hand on Frank's cheek to get his attention.

He tiredly looks up at me.