Chapter 25

I turn right off the highway and onto a dirt road.

The trees are high and green, casting shadows over it. Frank's eyes are curious and looks out the windows. It's very green and there are individual bushes of yellow flowers.

Few rays of sunlight beam through the thick fern trees. Frank covers his eyes with one hand and continues to excitedly stare out into the forest.

I slowly turn the steering wheel as the road curves.

Nervously I look over to Frank, "Well, this is it." I say excitedly and I turn in front of a big iron gate.

Frank turns to me, "Sorry. Did you say something?" He softly mutters.

I just shake my head and take my hand of the gears. I put the car in neutral and get out of the car. I drag open the heavy gate and we drive onto the stone path.

I anxiously tap on the wheel and look out of my window.

Under a huge oak tree, a wooden cabin comes out of its hiding. Frank's mouth opens in awe and he kisses my cheek.

As I park the car, he immediately jumps out.

He pulls on the door knob, but then noticed it's locked.

"Hurry up! I can't wait to see the inside." he screams at the top of his lungs.

I shake my head and softly laugh, opening the car trunk. I grab all of our bags out of the trunk and carry it over to the small porch. I put it down as Frank yanks the polished keys out of my jacket's pocket. He hastily unlocked it and burst inside.

The cabin's wooden door squeaks open.

Frank walks in and drops his bags, cupping his face in his hands.

The inside is beautiful and posh. All Victorian themed, but beautiful. It's absolutely gorgeous.

And it's all ours.

He excitedly jumps up and down and then hugs me tightly.

"I love it. How could you afford this place?" He says, looking over at me.

"You don't have to worry about it, this is our home now. I love you."

He holds me tightly around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. His soft lips gently touch mine.

I slowly pull away, "I'm glad you love it."

I slowly say, making sure he understands. He nods excitedly, clapping his hands. He jumps into my arms and throws his hands around my neck.

I laugh as I try to balance him. He pulls me down onto the red silk couch.

"Stay here, don't move." He says and quickly disappears to outside.

He brings in a pile of wood and throws it onto fireplace.

He digs through his bags and grabs a lighter.

Frank crouches to light the fire, it immediately warms up the house. He blows the fire and makes it crackle. He smiles as he warms in his hands.

Once he's satisfied, his full attention is on me.

He climbs on top of me and sits up on my chest, pinning me down on the couch.

I softly put my hands on his waist and he pulls my shirt collar making me sit up. He kisses me again and then pushes me back down, his lips still not leaving mine. Then he lays down on top of me, cuddling me tightly. He puts his hand on my chest, feeling for my heart beat.