HE'S THE ONE...

Thank u for voting 😁

Annika gained her consious...
G-tum teek ho na annika?(sitting beside her)
A-(nodding positively)did I win the race?
G-yes annika you did it(hugging her)
A-hmm...gauri?how did I reach here  ,as far as I remember I fainted in the ground itself and I think you were holding me right?
G-nahi annika (then she told everything to her)
A-who was it gauri?(confused)
G-I don't know,but I'm sure I've seen him in our combined class once.
A-I have to thank him(thinking something)
Gauri just nodded .

At evening shivaay watched annika going with gauri .Now only he felt relieved after knowing that she is fine.

Night in annika's home

Aj- how did you get hurt si?(while feeding her)
A-we play car race in video games right ,the same way I played in college so I did dashing- dashing(showing actions).Tho muje chot lagi.
Aj- is it paining?(puppy face)

And annika instantly pulled him on her lap.
A-do we feel pain when we do dashing-dashing in the game .

He nodded negatively.
A-that's it ,It's not paining(giggling him)
Ye lo(inserting chocolate in his mouth)

And he was savouring it peacefully.

K-phir se chocolate, aju...(angrily).Your not listening to me right.I'm not coming for the parent teacher meeting tomorrow .

Aju looked at annika with a pout.

A-It's ok aju ,I'll come tommorow hmm(running her hands through his hair)

He gave a hifi to annika with a wide smile and instantly turned towards his naani and smirked.

K-annika...(glaring her and went from there)

A-hmm...(feeding him the next peace of chocolate)

The next day annika informed gauri that she'll be late for classes as she has to go to aju's school .So gauri left alone to the college .Annika finished her meeting in the school and made her way to college in her scooty.When she was passing by a lonely street in the area suddenly some men came and tried to kidnap her but she managed with a pepper spray for sometime.But she couldn't cope up with them for a long time and she fainted when they pressed a cloth with chloroform on her nose  from her back.

At the same time shivaay was feeling uneasy .He was getting more restless through the each passing second .Noticing him...

O-what happened shivaay?
S-Annika...(murmuring)

And they both went to annika's class and shivaay searched annika from the corridor. But he was worried more when he didn't find annika with gauri.

O-shivaay maybe she's absent (holding his shoulders)
S-(nodding negatively)pata nahi om,I'm feeling strange.Let's do one thing we'll go to annika's house(tensed)
O-shivaay...are you serious?We'll ask her friend .

They waited till afternoon,but shivaay couldn't handle it anymore so they went to meet gauri in canteen.But they found her being tensed and calling someone continuously.Gauri was worried for annika as she didn't come to college and it's been more than half day.She tried calling her but it was switched off  .She also called and confirmed  from karunya that annika didn't return  home(indirectly) Shivaay went to her...

S-excuse me ,is there any problem?
G-(she remembered him to be the one who took annika to the aid room yesterday)no nothing... ,common annika (dialling a call)phone kyun switch off kardiya tumne(mumbling to herself)