UNPREDICTABLE LOVE ...

Thank you for voting 😊

A- mummy ,plss ab ro mat . I'm fine maa

K- kitni chot lagi hai meri bachi ko ,can't you be careless annika?

She cried while caressing her face ,

A- mummy , chodo na(she whined )

K- kya chodo haan? All this happened and shivaay didn't tell anything to me . Usne,(interrupted)

A- he didn't do anything, usse kuch mat kaho tum

She warned seriously listening to which her mother was somewhere happy seeing her daughter being so defensive for shivaay. She could feel an overall difference in her ,she wasn't still the same small kid of her's rather she behaved an ideal wife.

K- fine ,I won't say anything about your husband . Happy ? When are you getting discharged ?

A- evening ,

K- teek hai ,I'll just meet the doctor once haan ,or else I couldn't sit in peace . Mein aathiyoon ani,

Saying this she went ,while annika sat shaking her head .Mothers! She saw police interacting with shivaay who stood outside the ward ,thank God karunya didn't see them . It seemed a serious conversation after which he came inside along with the cop . At once she hyped and kept her glance fixed on him .It's been an hour since he left the ward after their unintended fight ,and only now he returned back . Her curious vision was all set to seek a mere sight from him but no, he looked at everything but her . Still ,she didn't give up rather just kept looking at him. Her trance was broken by the cop's voice .

" sir , he's in a very critical condition .His case is really doubtful "

S- bach gaya?

His voice had an undying rage,that's when annika realized that they were talking about daksh .My god! Did shivaay just give him back that he's actually fighting for life? Shivaay is really a tough grudgeful person, she knew the reason behind it too. Anything and everything for her , she smiled faintly.

" if he dies ,this case would turn out big . So I couldn't leave without filing a case ,I know you had asked me to handle this unofficially par ,if anything happens...so ask your wife to file a written complaint"

Before she could think of her decision regarding it ,shivaay spoke .

S- nahi , whatever happens, I'll handle it . I don't want her to be included in this . If he dies ,I'm ready to face the consequences .

He spoke in a serious tone determined to never bring her name into this ,while she did nothing but just looked upon him as though he was the greatest thing which she could ever witness in her entire life .