TRUE LOVE SURVIVES

Thank you for voting 😊

A- Reaching out to you ...wasn't very easy but if it's you at the other side I'm always ready to deal with anything to reach you .I believe that it was always my destiny ...my birth right to become your's . I love you shivaay !

And he remained still ,devoid of any movement ...wait ,to be certain he was statued externally but what about his heart which was jittering when her each words hit straight. All this has been his dreams which evades him every morning to soon fade back .

Her love is the only thing for which he had been yearning for ,and now...listening to her words he went awestruck. He could actually feel her eyes which were watching him with extreme love and passion.

He felt surreal to have been able to live this moment .She loves me! She ...loves ...me ! He heard his inner voice screaming from within.

Automatically his hands reached to cocoon her face within his palms and she closed her eyes for a second to feel his warm touch.

She certainly knew what was running within him ,his contented eyes said it all. Both stretched their lips at the same time to present a serene smile .

She couldn't believe that she had just confessed him ! Her cheecks were covered by an indivisible mild red layer which he noticed with a grin and she immediately bent down blushing ,for him to lift her chin again.

Slowly their foreheads touched playing a bridge to soak both into each other . The next second she was entirely in his arms as she threw herself on him ,settling her chin on his shoulder she clutched him close to feel him with her.

Caressing her hair till when he would just continue ,he planted a soothing kiss there.

S- I love you so much annika !

She smiled wide listening to this and pulled back from the hug . Passing him an intense stare, she forwarded to place a tender kiss on his jawline .

A- pata hai .

They remained held back in that same position where her hands were coiled up around his neck and his's clasped tight ,snaking her waist. Time behaved immortal as both can feel the surrounding to be frozen paving the only sight of their love infront .

Next day

" everything is fine, but you should have informed me earlier about this "

Asked the principal to which Karunya and pinky looked at each other .

P- bachon ki personal matter hai ,tho we didn't wanted to reveal it .

K- married hai tho kya huwa ? Why did you suspend them ?

As they were engrossed in their serious conversation with the Principal, shivika stood on either sides beside their respective parents .

She wriggled her eyebrows twice and winked , and he had to turn aside to hide his smile watching which she chuckled. Her husband is just one of a kind ,maybe one among infinity ! Both were wandering in their own world as if the room consisted of them only, doing all sorts of exchanges through eyes.