NOT ACCEPTED YET?...

Thank you for voting which brought  me till this 25th chapter of Reaching out to him.I'm very thank full to you guys 💞💞💞Keep supporting me ❣

Om- shivaay ,the operation is fixed in 2 days from today.

S- om,we have our exams in 2 days .

Om- what are you even telling shivaay ,exams se jyada tera operation important hai .

S- par(interrupted)

Om- I'm sorry shivaay ,we aren't postponing your operation and that's final.

After sometime

A- om?

Om- hey annika ,come inside .

A- uhh vo ,I wanted to ask you something.

Om- yeah tell me .

A- shivaay is hiding something from me right ?

Om was shocked .Did she come to know about shivaay's condition?But how ?(he thought )

At the same time in shivika's room

Suddenly shivaay felt a strangling pain in his chest ,when he was checking through his cupboard for some books .Soon all the books were on ground lying beside a person who seemed to struggle from immense pain.He placed his palm on his chest and tried to breathe,but he couldn't help himself at that second .He caught hold of the bedspread with his fist and crushed it to push some of his pain .

In Om's room

Om- I don't understand,why would shivaay do something like that (he tried to convince her)

A- Om plss,I know everything so don't hide anything now,tell me the truth. (She demanded)

Her steady voice ,made him startle.

Om- you know everything?

A- yes.If shivaay does something,it would definitely be known to you ,so plss.... atleast you don't hide anything from me .Tell me everything from the beginning.

After a long pause he spoke .

Om- Ok, when you already knew it. I'm not supposed to hide this from you anymore. I told him to tell you everything ,the doctor said ....the other day itself but.....(annika was looking at him confusedly)

Before Om could continue ,they both heard a shrieking voice .

Pinky - shivaay .....

She shrieked standing near the door of shivaay's room witnessing the terrifying sight .Her son was lying down unconsciously surrounded by a totally dishevelled room.Hearing the noise the whole Oberoi clan rushed there including Om and annika .At once there prevailed a sensuous silence throughout the place .Each of them were trying to register the scene infront of them .While annika stood numb ,with fresh tears initiating to well up in her eyes.It was Om who rushed to shivaay first .

Om- shivaay,shivaay....(patting his cheecks)

Soon the whole family members surrounded him .