BOUNDED BY BOND'S...

Thank u for voting 😊

Shivika along with rikara were present in the canteen during the lunch break...

A-om,I'll go with gauri at evening as I've to meet aju.So don't wait for me (eyeing shivaay)

S-annika ,you've to return alone right .So let me also come with you.

A-(ignoring him royally)om ,I'm fine in travelling alone .

She said this and started eating while shivaay signalled gauri and asked her what was the reason behind annika's anger to which gauri nodded negatively.

A-(thinking)he doesn't want to sit with me in class right,then what's the need of accompanying me when he's not really interested. (glaring him)

After finishing both the girls stood and before moving, annika smiled at Om and turned immediately leaving behind a dissapointed shivaay.

G-(while walking)what happened annika?why are you avoiding your husband?

A-chup kar tum.You know nothing

G-yes annika I know nothing but, I'm damn sure that shivaay would have not done anything wrong .

A-(realizing)yes he didn't do anything wrong .

G-tho phir kya huwa?

A-you leave to the class I'll come(she rushed back)

A-(thinking)he's not at fault.Why am I behaving like this ?I should not hurt him.

She ran back to the canteen but he had already left from there.Then she saw him going with Om near the ground and she went towards him.Suddenly shivaay felt someone catching hold of his shoulder he turned around to find her breathing fastly...

S-kya huwa annika?

A-you should also come with me today ok?(talking while breathing unevenly)

S-ok fine mein aaungi aapke saath.First
aap paani pilijiye (forwarding the bottle to her)

At evening

Shivika and gauri were going to annika's home in college bus where aniri where seated in the seat near the steps and shivaay stood on the footboard as the bus was rushed.

Shivaay felt some discomfort on his backside while standing but he shrugged it off at first .But since he was feeling it for a long time from the beginning, he slightly turned back to find annika catching hold of his shirt tightly with both her hands so that he doesn't imbalance and fall.She didn't notice that he saw it as her gaze was fixed outside the window.But after witnessing it he was just rapidly staring at her.Knowing that she was doing it for him ,for his safety,he couldn't stop his fluttering heart.