TIME FOR THE EVIL ...

Thank you for voting 😊

On reaching the place ,the driver asked for the exact location for which annika answered with the hospital's name but there were only a few buildings spotted here and there which looked even far from one another .There wasn't any hospital too.Being baffled they thought of asking someone in that area and walked along the way to a building located at the corner. Pressing the calling bell annika waited outside , still struggling with her sobs thinking of her mother.As soon as the door opened annika's eyes remained still trying to register the sight infront. Her lips started quivering in shock watching the person's evil smirk. Suddenly everything striked her , whatever happened didn't seem to be any coincidence ,the phone call ,this idle place ,and finally the person infront .Everything seemed sensible now ,still in shock she slipped two steps back to hit the pillar for support. Taking a deep gulp through her dry throat she whispered in a horrified voice "daksh?"

Not knowing anything ,the auto driver proceeded to ask the address to him . Within no seconds daksh banged him on wall and soon he fell unconscious, annika who saw this struggled to push daksh back and save the person but before she could do anything the driver fell unconscious.She instantly slapped daksh due to which he fell down. She felt worse for putting the driver in  trouble, poor he did nothing rather helping her.She couldn't run away being selfish ,leaving the only person who helped her . Daksh who just got up from the ground looked at her with his lustful smirk ,while she tried waking the person. Somehow the driver was still wandering in his subconscious state , annika helped him stand.But before she could rush out from the building, she felt her breath blocked by a piece of cloth from behind making her struggle .She shook her head and tried stomping his feet to stop him but his hold on her was too strong and harsh making it more difficult for her .The driver who was already hurt, still tried pushing daksh away but unfortunately nothing worked as daksh kicked him on the ground. Annika who was in the verge of running out of breath beat him with her elbow on his stomach region for which in pain he left his hold on her and she coughed badly taking deep breaths.He who stood holding his stomach in pain ,passed an terrifying look on her before pulling her from behind and slapping her hard . With this sudden force  her head banged on the pillar aside and soon she lost her conscious seated leaning on the pillar .

D- kitni mushkilon se meine ye sab kiya,aur tum itni aasaani se yahan se chali jaoge? haan?

He spoke to an unconscious annika ,

He immediately dragged the driver and locked him in the basement room .He broke annika's mobile before disposing it .Since it was an isolated place ,the buildings were quite far from each other claiming no neighbours who could help .

Here on the other side, shivaay was getting  extremely restless in feeling strange things. Though he couldn't exactly point out  anything but still ,his heart threw pain within him as he definitely felt that annika was in some trouble.  He even checked with the cops by tracing her number which showed her  home as the last location .He was confused, if she went there why would her mother call asking for her? With each passing second it felt as though he's losing something . Where will he search for her ? Even her mobile was unreachable making him hell tensed and insane .It was already an hour since he has been searching for her but there was no progress. He didn't inform this to anyone in the family. He just filed an unofficial case seeking help from the known people in the   department .