RHYTHMIC FEELINGS...

Thank you for voting 🤗

Shivika along with Om were returning home in car.

Om- Shivaay,I've discussed with the Dr about the surgery. (Interrupted)

S - shhhh.(he bent down to check whether annika was awake)

But she was asleep already with her head stuck to his chest and her hand wrapped around his abdomen while his hands were fixed through her shoulders securely.

Om- shivaay,don't you think that we must tell her everything?

S- no Om, (admiring her).She shouldn't face any sorrow ,her life should be peaceful and happy.(pinning out her duppata and making her comfortable while she strengthened her grip on him)She has already faced many problems,I don't want to be her next problem.Promise me that you won't tell anything to anyone at home,not even to Rudy.

Om- but shivaay...

S- plss Om.

Om- promise.(nodding)

The trio went home and decided not to disclose anything to the family.

The next day morning

After freshing up ,annika came out to find her room empty.

A- ye shivaay kahan hai?

Then when she went to the dining room she was baffled to find him having his breakfast as from the day they got married he would always wait for her and they used to have breakfast together. But today's incident was confusing her.Thinking that he would have been hungry,she shrugged off her thoughts and took a seat beside him.Within few seconds he got up and left the place which automatically brought a hurted frown on her face.Om who noticed all this was mentally scolding his brother.

After some time in shivika's room

A- where are you leaving?

S- college aur kahan.

A- no ,take some rest you aren't fully recovered yet.Rest at home atleast for 2 days.

S- why?I should be the one to decide,what to do and what not.

He said sternly which shook her as she hasn't witnessed this kind of behaviour from him.She composed herself and spoke.

A- fine,did you take your medicines?(looking at him)

S- yes.

He answered while moving and left from there. That's it she was hurt badly,she just turned back and stood still trying to analyse the reason for his behaviour,not noticing the man standing behind and watching her silently with the same pain rolling through his heart while screaming thousands of sorry's to her.

Even in college shivaay deliberately ignored every situation which brought contact with her.Annika was extremely hurt witnessing this.

At evening while returning home,shivaay and Om were seated at the last seat in bus ,annika and gauri were somewhere 2,3 seats before  shivaay.Shivaay's glance didn't leave her face,which seemed to be dull and pale .He cursed himself for doing this to her.