EVEN WE MAKE A GOOD PAIR...

Thank you for voting 🤗

The next day morning

Since it was Saturday they both were not ready to wake up soon and it was already 10am.

Pinky-annika beta...(banging the door)

Hearing the sound annika woke up but still shivaay was in deep sleep...

A-( still closing her eyes)mummy...(crying fakely)plss aaj Saturday hai,let me sleep na.(according to her she was in her house)

P-annika...

A-mummy...(squealing)why are you doing like this ?

She got irritated and started punching shivaay who was sleeping peacefully thinking that it was a pillow beside her.

S-maa...(wincing and getting up)

Hearing the sound she also opened her eyes and got up.

S-ahhh(rubbing his forearm)ahh....

A-I'm sorry, sorry (pulling his hand and rubbing the place)

S-why did you hit me annika,I didn't do anything ...I was just sleeping (frowning cutely)

A-nahi Mr.Innocent ,I thought you to be a pillow and ...sorry(pleading face)

S-kya,annika...mein kahan se aapko pillow jaise dikh raha hoon?(stretching his arms and showing)mein utni fat nahi hoon.

She started laughing at his cuteness ...

S-annika...?

A-ok ok...fine(controlling her laughter)I'm really sorry shivaay(holding her ears)

S-(pulling out her hands from her eyes)sorry accepted.

P-annika...

A-I think it's pinky mummy ,mein dekhthi hoon.

She went and opened the door.

P-I'm sorry beta I had to wakes you up.Vo kya haina ,aaj tum dono ko mandir jaana hai ,isliye ...

A-nahi mummy it's totally fine.

P-get ready soon beta(caressing her head) aur haan,ye tumhare liye hai(giving a dress)

A-thank you mummy.(smiling)

Before moving pinky bent sideways and looked at shivaay who was still sitting on the bed being drowsy...

P-shivaay(loudly)

S-haan haa mom...

P-jaldi tayyar ho jao,enough of sleepings...(and she went from there)

Then shivika got ready and went to the temple