REACHING OUT TO YOU ...

Thank you for voting 😊

The next day ,

Since she hasn't completely recovered yet ,shivaay had been awake all night checking the temperature within every few hours .

She squeezed her eyes when the sun rays peeped to hit her face directly, the person who would play an obstacle between her and the light source all these days was actually withheld by his short session of sleep now.

She positioned herself  comfortably and glanced her husband . His firm grip on her hand told the entire scene of last night that he had just stayed beside her throughout. Had she ever known what it felt like to love someone  ?

This current thing happening inside her ,which brings all sorts of somersaults to her heart when it's something about him itself depicts that she is entirely into his love! She smiled,

Her hand was just an inch apart from reaching his face when he moved his eyes slowly. Watching her palm near his face ,he looked at her baffled while she instantly reverted back.

S- annika ,ab kaisi hai aap?

He asked at once and palmed her cheecks to neck to check if she's warm still.

A- so you didn't sleep last night?

S- pehle bathayiye aap teek hai ki nahi ?

He interrupted her with his question and she sighed before nodding ,

A- it takes so much to break your silence ? haina? Thank God! Atleast for this, you spoke to me  after all these days. If this is it ,then I'd stay sick forever  ,

Before she could finish her words he had already palmed her mouth and shook his head . She clearly knew what his eyes delivered at that moment , he had no strength to watch her in pain anytime .The next few seconds remained null of any words as their mere sight spoke so much that they were just staring each other .

Dining area ,

P- shakthiji, why didn't your friend Mr. Mishra attend the function yesterday?Aap unhe invite kiya na?

She asked while serving the breakfast ,and took her place beside him .

Sh- vo ,actually...

He hesitated to answer.

P- what happened shakthiji ?

Sh- you know right ? Ek saal pehle ,he had asked me about fixing his daughter Preethi's marriage with shivaay  and I did agree too . Par, everything happened all of a sudden and ...pata nahi maybe he's upset on that .

P- haan Preethi ... jaanthi hoon usse,

Annika who had come there to apologise to them for being late last night ,heard their conversation . She didn't know how to react to this . Pinky saw annika there and spoke immediately,