HER WAY ...

Very sorry for being late ,was held by the exams .

Thank you for voting 😊

A- sab! I kissed you here when you were unconscious (she touched his forehead ) you knew that too? !

She asked raising her eyebrows, while he looked at everything but her .

She could do nothing but just sit back and admire her husband who looked a hunky handsome man. Had she ever noticed a man this much ? Never ! Then why him only ? She hit a question to soon gather a sweet blush throughout her face . She placed her hand on his lap pulling his attention.

A- so I must be wounded to get a chance to speak with you ? Haan ?

She asked casually ,listening to which he immediately shook his head .

S- aap kya bol rahi hai annika? Mein (interrupted)

A- hey shivaay...relax it's ok , don't get serious . You didn't do anything wrong , bas ...I wanted to apologize ...that's it . I know ,after whatever had happened ...I can understand what's running in you . Because, you aren't the one who'd ignore me deliberately . You aren't the one who could hurt me , but ...if it's really happening ...I had realized to what extent ...I've hurt you . Sorry ,I'm sorry . How many ever times , I say this word ...it wouldn't suffice to erase anything. Par ...koi aur rastha bhi pata nahi muje ,what shall I do ? I'm sorry shivaay( she took a long pause before taking his hands into her's)Today is the most special day of my life ! Pata hai kyun ? Happy birthday shivaay!

She side hugged him ,expressing her atmost joy .

Her words seemed too silent to be heard but true that his heart did listen to everything keenly . She never opens up things very easily and he knew it, if such is the truth ,then he would be ready to take all the credit for helping to explore this side of her . He didn't know how to react at this instant, but little did he know that his injured heart was getting treated slowly ? She pasted a faint smile before leaving back downstairs.

The next day ,

It has been 25 years since the Oberoi Industries had started ,which was now leading the list of all successful companies around india . OM was fully decorated for the party eve . As it was the big day for them ,every member of the family were asked to take a break from  their routine and end up for the event today .

All the business colleagues and family friends had arrived . The senior Oberoi's were busy engrossed in welcoming people.

On the other side ,shivaay was getting worried on not finding annika at home.

S - mom , annika kahan hai ?

P- arey, yahin kahin hogi . Call kar usse ,

S- she had left her mobile in room , where is she?

He spoke being worried ,

P- beta , aa jaayegi. Tum tension mat lo,haan .