WHAT IS LOVE...

Thank u for voting🤗

The next day

Gauri returned home after visiting her parents,while she was entering the living room she saw karunya running here and there being in a hurry...

G-aunty,what happened you seem to be very happy today?

K-gauri beta acha huwa tum aagayi,it's a big day for your friend and she'll feel happy if you're with her(smiling)

G-matlab?

K-annika didn't tell you...acha teek hai,aaj ladke waale aa rahe hain annika ko dekne ke liye! (her face was glowing in contentment)

G-acha(happy but still somewhere confused)

K-haa haan,I have lots of work to do,jaldi jao tum breakfast kao aur annika ko tayyar hone mein help karo.I want my daughter to look beautiful today ,samje tum?

G-jii aunty(smiling)

Gauri went to annika's room.She saw annika sitting in front of the dressing table where her clothes and all her accessories were kept aside.Annika was lost in her own thoughts as she didn't even realize gauri standing in front of her...

G-Annika(shaking her shoulders)

A-(coming out of her trance)gauri...

G-kaisi ho tum ?and aunty told me about your marriage.Did you agree for this marriage?

A-haan gauri,Manzoor hai muje (she said with blunt reaction)

G-annika,are you really happy in this marriage?(suspecting)

A-.......

G-bolo annika?

A-honi chahiye gauri(she said this and turned the other side)

G-don't hide anything from me annika(pulling her to face to face)

Annika couldn't hold more,she instantly hugged gauri and cried her heart out and told her why she had agreed for this marriage ...

G-Shall I speak to aunty?

A-nahi gauri, mummy kush hai.And she's not doing anything wrong ,mere liye kya sahi hai usko pata hai.So just leave it.

G-(lifting annika's chin to meet her eyes)par teri kushi ko kya?

A-(smiling subtly)you know right,already di ne mummy ko bahut hurt kiya and I don't want to repeat the same .

Without telling anything gauri just pulled annika into a tight hug.

G-sab acha hoga(caressing her back)

After sometime

The groom's family had arrived and they were waiting for annika...

K-gauri...annika ko leke aao beta.

Then annika came there with gauri