REPAY IN LOVE ?...

Thank you for voting 😊

Before we start , I would want you readers to check my new book ,Heart demands my queen . Because it would be the alternate version of Reaching out to him .Kindly read it and give your reviews:)

He saw her laying down on the bed after switching of the lights . The surrounding seemed too silent , he could actually hear his slow breath which turned in and out alternatively . For some reasons this quite atmosphere didn't go well with him ,but no way ...past few days have ended like this only. She would start a conversation which would be led by her alone still, she wouldn't give up . A talkative wife he had ! She would share everything with him ,be it the small fights with her mother or the pranks she played on gauri in college. The one crazy girl who had the ability to clip off his heart towards her . She and a silent atmosphere was something which  would be the last thing he could believe in. How badly he wished to erase that tragedic day from their life . Only if it hadn't happen to occur ,it would have been his best birthday, spending all day with her. Wait ,she did get something for me ,where is it ?

Got to ask her,has she slept? He bent towards her and saw her to have been awake still .

He thought for a countless times before asking,

S- vo ,I couldn't find the gift. Where is it?(he asked hesitantly)

She gulped deep ,

A- nahi chahiye tho kyun ?

She whispered within herself ,

S- haan ?

A- I'm so disturbing you right ? I'm sorry ...for everything, I won't embarrass you anymore. Sorry ,

She spoke clutching a pillow close to her chest ,while he looked at her with null reaction as he really didn't know what she meant. He was about to ask her something when he noticed her to have hid beneath the duvet. Maybe she's sleepy, he shrugged off and thought of asking it afterwards .

Annika and gauri were on their way to the class ,when they noticed some commotion at the opposite block .

" someone call for the fire brigade! "

One among the students shouted ,

G- I think there's a fire accident in that lab ,

And soon something striked annika ,making her look horrified.

A- it's his department block ,what if ?

She said with a shivering voice ,

G- don't imagine things annika ,chalo dekthey hain

Both hurried to the other block. Annika was shocked to find his classmates surrounded outside the lab ,but he was found nowhere .She asked about Om to a student, and got to know that he was at the staff room for some reason.