COMMIT TO REGRET...

Thank you for voting 😊

A- what?

Annika could utter only that ,on hearing the doctor's words. Nothing could precise her state at that instant , being shocked was just a mere word as she seemed more hurt than shocked . It was terrible for her to even think of it . Though she did'nt believe it at first, somewhere the old annika who had witnessed how love influenced madhu's life just for lust, ran through her mind . Once again, annika was surrounded with the same conclusion about love . In shivaay's case she believed him to be an exception but ,this current situation was poking her belief. And this very thought was killing her all over .The pain which she felt now was extremely deathful. Indeed ,trust being broken would definitely leave such a wound inside which declares no cure ,and in her case she felt deeply stabbed with the thought of her shivaay, being so. After all ,all men are the same .She sighed, Maybe all his sweet behaviour with her was just a token towards all his intentions.What a fool she remained ? to believe a person like him ,she cursed her fate .

A- Dr,Call my hus...(she paused ) call him plss,

Priya went out to check for shivaay but he wasn't there ,

P- uhh, he isn't there outside . Aap boliye ,you want this test to be done ya...

With gritting her teeth ,she gave a nod trying to control the rage which seemed magnifying within .

A- results kab aayegi?

P- actually we prepare it within a day but since your husband wanted it soon ,we would provide the result immediately.

She answered which even more strengthened annika's anger .

A- you can proceed ,

She said with a blunt voice ,while her eyes already glistened in tears . Her world seemed darkening suddenly , through all her life she had somehow coped up to develop trust on a man who had earned everything from her and suddenly out of nowhere once again her theory about men ,was laid infront. She couldn't be glad that her long time belief was coming true because it's not just about the win of her theory rather it's about the failure of her heart ...her trust ...or maybe her feelings for him which she hadn't labelled as love yet . Thank God ,she hasn't expressed it to him still .How well he had acted all these days ,she thought ,

Within the next half an hour ,the procedure was done and priya prepared immediate reports and handed it to annika as she asked for it . Annika sat quiet, glancing the white envelope. She could actually feel her heart breaking into pieces which panged a terrible pain.

Shivaay entered the ward with a carry bag which he placed near her before speaking,

S- annika ,ye aapke liye hai. And haan ,Karunya maa called me .I've told that you had met with an accident ,she would be here anytime soon . Vo kya haina ,I didn't want to tell her the truth ,dar jaayegi na, so(interrupted )