KNOWING YOU BETTER...

Thank you for voting 😁

The next day

Annika got up to find him getting ready in front of the mirror and that is when she realized that the time was already 7.30 am.

A-(thinking)will he speak with me now ,is he still angry with me?(he took his bag and went out).Did I hurt him very much,oh God whatever I said was for his goodness.I didn't say anything wrong yesterday...maybe I should have spoken kindly.Shall I try speaking with him....no no,let him .

On the other side shivaay was having his breakfast,

S-(thinking)Is she angry with me till now,whatever it is God ,even if she's angry make her speak with me atleast for scolding me.I cannot tolerate this silence from her.

Pinky-shivaay(loudly)

S-haa haan...

P-what are you thinking?

S-kuch nahi mom(he continued eating)

Then ,after sometime annika came to the dining hall

Rudy-good morning bhaabi .

A-Good morning Rudy.

She came and sat beside Rudy.

R-bhaabi?is there any problem between you and baiya?(whispering silently)

A- how did you know?( he smirked) yes(defeated look) ...and you know what,he's not even talking with me.I think he's happy without talking with me.

R-no bhaabi,you should have noticed him.He's eating the same roti for past 1 hr,and when he heard your voice now his eyes were stuck only on you.He's missing you bhaabi.

A-do you think so?

R- look at him,(annika instantly looked at shivaay to find him already looking at her,noticing this he immediately bent down)isn't it obvious?

A-all this is fine.Now I'm ready to talk to him but he's ignoring me.(cutely)

R-ok, let's put an end to this.First tell me who was at fault?

A-hmm...first me,then shivaay then...me ,no no not me .

R-confusing yaar,leave it .So both of you have done something, nothing's wrong in asking sorry bhaabi.

A-acha,teek hai.Mein hi bol dethi hoon.(nodding)

R-that's my bhaabi.

P-annika?Rudy?,abhi tak tum dono ki plates fulls hai.

A/R- kuch nahi mummy/choti maa

They both silently finished their breakfast.

Annika thought of speaking with him in bus but she found him to be settled with Om.So she dropped her plan.

During lunch break in canteen

S-hi gauri.

G-hey hi.

Shivaay's eyes searched for her but soon realized that she was not there.