IT MATTERS...

Thank you for voting 😊

Shivika and pinky reached OM while daadi had already made the preparations to welcome annika.

Pinky took the aarthi and annika entered OM as Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi making patterns of her feet with red marks on the floor.While walking she slightly slipped but shivaay who was standing beside her caught hold of her immediately ...

A-kaise hamesha muje bacha lethi ho tum?(smiling)

S-jaise ki aap hamesha phisal jaathe hai.

To which she nodded with a smile.

Then they both went and took blessings from daadi...

D-jeethi raho beta.

All this time om was teasing shivaay with his eyes but shivaay didn't dare to look at him...

Om- shivaay(hugging him)shaadi Mubarak ho bhai,you are very lucky shivaay (whispering in his ears).Teri love success ho gayi.

S-I know om(speaking silently) ,but now we should not discuss about this if annika comes to know then(cutted by him )

Om-ohh mera bhai...its not been a day to your marriage and your scared of your wife now itself.

A-om?what happened?

Om-kuch nahi annika, I was just congratulating him haina shivaay?(pretending)

S-haa haan.

Then annika was resting in the room thinking what all had happened today and how her life  rotated over 360 degrees within few days.She was thinking all this when she saw shivaay entering the room.He didn't ask her anything rather took his dress from the wardrobe and moved to change when...

A-I want to ask you something (getting up and moving towards him)

S-boliye.

A-kyun?why are you so patient with me ?kya lagthi hoon mein tumhare? Kyun karthe ho ye sab mere liye?(looking into his eyes)

S-some questions do not have any answers annika(smiling)

And he went into the restroom.

A-what type of answer is this ?(confused)

When shivaay came out he saw her struggling to remove her gungat from her head...

A-what are you looking at shivaay ,muje help karo na?

S-jii(nearing her)haath hatayiye.

He gently held her head and tried to clip down the hairpins which were fixed at the back of the head. It looked as though she was leaning onto him with her head placed on his chest. She could actually listen to his heartbeat which automatically brought a smile on her face.

S-hogaya.

A-itni jaldi,I was struggling with it for the past 10 minutes.(for which shivaay have a smirk)

Then she went and changed into her night suit.