SHIVIKA (EPILOGUE)

Thank you for voting 😊

Om- shivaay yaar, it's already 2.30 am man . Plss have some pity on your brother ,and let me sleep. Light off kar na,plss?

He whined badly and threw the pillow on his brother ...ok now he was his evil roommate for this whole final year trip who was freaking the hell out of him at 2.30 am at night ,Literally the soul time for sleep .

These love sick people are truly dangerous!

Only if she hadn't convinced shivaay to join the trip he wouldn't have ever agreed to come. He wasn't so practised to pass an entire week without her !

Unfortunately, her class was also allotted for a trip to the same place but it was exactly planned at the day when his class would return back from their trip .

Sums up to two big weeks , poor shivika !

S- Signal lost again ! Hey Om ? They would have reached right ?

He asked while moving all around the room searching for signals and lastly he climbed up and walked on the bed for which Om  made all crying faces .

Om- shivaay mera bhai, plss ! We have to catch our train tomorrow morning at 8 am. I have to sleep now, plss leave me haan?

His sugar coated words did no difference as still shivaay was all engrossed in finding signal .

A reached message from her atleast, he'll sit quite!

S- Om , have some responsibility. I don't even know whether they have reached here or not , how can I sleep?

Om- she's accompanied by her whole department man , you don't have to worry.

He insisted throwing another pillow on him to which he acted paying no heed.

Being fed up, Om just sighed hard and shook his head . It was obvious that he's going to stay an owl all night . Having no other way he grabbed the duvet and ran to the small room where a couch was kept. Wrapping the entire sheet on himself with leaving so space for any source of light or the cool atmosphere which made him shiver ,he bundled his self  and hit  the couch .

If not anything , a small nap atleast.

That's when they heard a knock .

S- Om ? Did you call for any room service or something?

He shouted from his room ,and Om responded back with a strong No!

He kept his mobile on the table and went to open the door. Who would it be ? At this time ,he wondered.

It seemed a perfect dream when he got to witness his wife standing right in front when he opened the door. He remained stunned ,

A- I missed you !!

She jumped ,hugging him and that's when he reverted from his surprised zone and hugged her back.

After a whole week ,she was feeling his warmth again . Her grip tightened even more through seconds, he was literally like a routine in her life that she couldn't really practise to stay away from him .