RUSH OF EMOTIONS...

Thank you for voting 🤗

Morning

Annika woke up first,and found herself lying on someone.She moved her head forward to find him sleeping peacefully hugging her securely close to him.At first she was shocked but soon her lips curved up witnessing his cute face.It didn't take more time for him to open his eyes.At once he saw her adoring him he again closed his eyes.

A- don't act shivaay,I know you're awake.(slapping him lightly)

He slowly opened his eyes and acted as though he was asleep all this time.

S- what did you say?(he asked innocently)

A- first tell me how we both landed like this.As far I remember I was thirsty at night so I drank some water,and I know nothing after that.

Then shivaay told what just happened yesterday,how she drank the champagne thinking it to be water.

A- Oh my God,did I trouble you too much (she asked with a puppy face)

He nodded negatively.

A- oh shit,let me get up first. I'm literally on you.

She tried to move but still feeling his hands locked around her waist she again looked at him .He questioned through his eyes to which she rolled her eyes and indicated to take a look at his hands.And immediately he released his grip on her and they both stood up.She couldn't stop her laughter when she found him wearing a nighty.

A- what is this shivaay?(and continued laughing)

He removed it and threw it away.

A- plss don't tell me it was my work(she asked being doubted)

S- no ,no I wore it as I was feeling cold.(he lied)

A- kitna joot bolthi ho tum?(crooking her eyes)

S-(shocked)nahi...(interrupted)

She silently neared him making him move backwards.Without halting she moved towards him until he hit the railing.

S- what...what happened a..nnik..a?(he stammered)

Her face moved close to him ,his breath was hovering and increasing through the each passing second.She held his chin and turned his face facing his cheecks and he had already closed his eyes thinking , she hasn't recovered from yesterday's night yet.

A- you can never lie to me shivaay,tumhare kanji aankein muje sabkuch keh dete.(she whispered in his ears)

Then she chuckled noticing him standing with his eyes shut.Feeling the prevailing silence he opened his eyes to find none.He started blushing reminiscing the previous moment.Even if it was the tiniest gesture from her ,it would surely bring all colours on his face.

Still living the moment he came downstairs and saw his brothers waiting for him there.

R- O,do you remember when baiya went upstairs in search of bhabi?(he asked in a teasing tone)