FEELING THE PAIN...

Thank you for voting 🤗

The next day

Annika was searching for Omru as daadi had called them for breakfast.

In Rudy's room

As she reached there ,she was baffled to find them laughing and giggling happily .

A- what is so funny guys ?Kya kar rahe ho tum donon?(she asked while approaching towards them )

R- arey bhabi!! aayiye,(he pulled and made her sit in between himself and Om)

A- what is it guys ?(she asked being confused)

Om- see this !

He showed an album which consisted of their childhood pictures .

Om- actually, we are seeing this after many years and I myself can't believe that I was such a dork when I was a kid.Matlab,see this na ...kitna ajeeb hoon na mein?(he asked making weird faces )

R- bhabi uska baal dekiye na

He pointed it in the photo and started laughing to get and immediate smack on his head from Om.

Om- duffer ,you aren't left out even .Look at this photo ,dress bhi nahi pehna tumne .(he taunted )

A- arey wait, let me see the photo first. Then start fighting ok .

She pulled the album from Om's hand and suddenly a wide smile appeared on her face which soon turned into a loud laughter witnessing which they both exchanged weird glances.

Om/R- ham itni bhi bura nahi hai bhabi (they said with a sad pout )

A- oi Omru, (controlling her laughter )I ain't laughing looking at you both .

R- then?

A- yahan dekho na ,

She pointed a photo in which ,the small 7 year old shivaay was dressed in a frock with his hair tied up in a coconut tree like structure .He was even wearing some accessories like the anklet and bangles with a long chain running down from his neck .The ultimate cuteness of the picture was his cute reaction where he was just standing erect and staring at the camera focus with an angry face .

Om- ohh ye waali!! (and he started laughing) I still remember that day, he was actually crying before taking this picture, that's why there's an angry glare on his face.(he said while laughing)

A- why?

O- wo actually ,It was choti maa's wish to see him dressed like this ,but he didn't wanted it. So he was crying when she made him wear this dress .

A- awww !! Kitni cute haina shivaay .(she said still admiring the photo )Look at his hairstyle though.

R- Om?Why I'm not remembering anything?

Om- you are a perfect duffer Rudy, you were too young at that time.How will you remember it ?