PERFECTLY PUZZLED...

Thank you for voting 😊

In college

All the preparations where going as it was the culturals today.Students ,faculties everyone where running around the auditorium caught up with their respective work.Annika was getting ready in the girls dressing room while shivaay was practising in some other class.

The event was announced to be held at evening. It was around 5.30 PM and some of the parents already started arriving.Shivaay went to the backstage to check for the sounds in the system and when he returned he saw Karunya and Arjun making their way into the hall.He went to meet them.

S- namaste maa.

K- namaste beta,kaisi ho?Is my daughter keeping you happy,or is she troubling you ?(she asked teasingly)

S- nahi aunty,I'm fine.(he smiled)Aap aahiye mere saath.

He had already reserved a place for them with pinky and Jhanvi, so he took them to that place.Karunya was contented watching his genuineness and felt happy for making the right choice for her daughter. The trio ladies ,started their chit chat while ajju was continuously trying to ask something to shivaay .

S- bolo aju?kya huwa?

Aj- I want to meet si.(he asked with a cute face)

S- ok fine ,chalo .

Aj- hmm,how should I call you ?vo naani ne uss din kya kaha...mau..

S- no no ,I feel like I'm a big uncle when you call me that .So not that one ok.

Aj- tho phir,hmm...aapka naam?

S- shivaay

Aj- poora naam.(stressing the word)

S- Shivaay Singh Oberoi .

Aj- ye bhi bahut lambi hai,kya karthei...(he was thinking)yes,SSO kaisi hai?

S- S-S-O...good.
(hijk2017 I hope you're fine with this name)

Aj- ok SSO,would you please take me to si ,now.

S- yeah.

He carried aju and moved towards the backstage as annika was practising there.Since annika's programme was mime presentation all the girls were exactly similar to the other adorned with the same makeup.But shivaay had no difficulties in finding his wife.

S- annika.(he called her from behind)

A-haan(she turned back),hi aju...tum aagayi (she giggled and took him in her arms)mummy?

S- vo ...I asked her to sit with mom and badi maa,she's with them.

Aj- wow si ,tum ek dham devil jaise lag rahi ho.(laughing and taking her cap)

(laughing and taking her cap)