TROUBLE AHEAD...

Thank you for voting 🙂

Since it was the holidays passing by , Shakthi had asked shivaay to accompany him to the office .Moreover, he wanted him to take over the company as soon as he completes his studies,Shivaay being equally interested in this field was very much excited for today.

A - seems like someone is hell excited for work today ?

She asked looking at his image on the mirror who was struggling with his cuff buttons .

S- hmm! thoda nervous bhi ,

He sighed and let his hands down without buttoning the cuffs. Inserting the lollipop into her mouth ,she pulled his hands and tried buttoning .

A- nervous ....rah....oge,tho aisa... hi hoga .Hmmm,haan! Ho...gaya

She tried speaking allocating the candy aside in her tongue,while he nodded with a smile around his lips watching his cutest wife currently playing his motivator now .

S- vaise ,since it's a special day ...shouldn't we start it with sweets?

He asked with a mischievous grin surrounding his face.

A- arey ,you could have told me na? I would have prepared something,and moreover you don't like sweets right ?

Poor she,replied without knowing what was running in her naughty husband's mind.

S- Yeah, I don't like sweets, par...

Before even she could contemplate anything, she saw him savouring the lollipop gripping her hand in which she held the candy. For a second ,her eyes just widened in surprise.Tasting the oval orange flavoured candy ,he opened his eyes to find her looking at him with biting her lower lips as though she was feeling the taste too. And she stood with her hand extended towards his lips still not having realized that he had released his hold long back .

S -annika?(he used his husky voice )

She didn't respond.

S- annika ...

He called waving his hands infront ,and immediately she wiggled out from her dreamland and tried not to face him being embarrassed.

A- kya ?(without looking at him )

S- tho mein chaloon? (He asked playing innocent)

A- hmm ,(she nodded without looking)

Reverting back after moving a step forward,he neared her ear pushing her hair aside he whispered "bahut meeta tha!"And she could do nothing but , crush close her eyes and lean onto the dressing table as literally every damn thing in that moment granted a reason for her to feel shy.It was only when she checked with the sound of the door closing after he left ,she triggered opening her eyes. Only God knew why she had kicked the dustbin down during her session of behaving maniac around the room,facepalming herself infront of the mirror she reminisced his deeds and once again she smacked her head, complying for being a blushy little girl.