RULE TOGETHER...

Thank you for voting🤗

The marriage date was fixed .Annika didn't show up anything to shivaay in college and behaved normally .Thus shivaay was also not aware of anything .Dhruv had met annika once ,he liked annika at the very first sight but annika had no interest in him as the marriage itself was just a compromise according to her.

The night before marriage

Annika made aju sleep in her room and went to her mother's room.Karunya was arranging annika's clothes which she had to carry to her in law's house...

A-mummy...(standing near the door)

K-annika?didn't you sleep yet?idhar aao.

Annika went and lyed on her lap and curled herself ...

K-I'm very happy annika,(stroking her hair)meri beti ki shadi hone wali hai(smiling in contentment).And she's going to live happily without any problem.

A-tere bina....(controlling her tears)I will miss you maa.(hugging her tightly)

K-Mein bhi tumhe miss karungi,par kya karun.Tumhare liye yahi best hai.Roz mummy ko call karna teek hai?

A-roz kya?full day I'll be speaking with you only.I can't live without speaking with you and fighting with aju.(pouting)

K-hmmm(smiling)aju...pata nahi vo kya karega tere jaane ke badh.

A-kaash mein ek boy hota,I would have stayed with you forever.

K-annika...pagal ladki(hitting her slightly)

A-mummy, I wanted to ask you something. Did Daksh call you again after that?

K-nahi tho?(she lied)did he contact you?(scared)

A-nahi,that's what I'm asking you.What if he troubles you after I leave ?How will you manage?Ek kaam karo,you also come with me ,teek hai.

K-kya bolrahi ho tum.Vo teri sasural hai,I should not stay there and it's not the correct way.As far as we are concerned mein manage karlungi,tum tension mat lo haan.Oh God it's already 12 ,go to bed soon you have to be early tomorrow right,go.

A-Good night mummy(she got up to leave when)

K- beta,I've packed all your favourite dresses .And the other clothes which I've ordered to the designer will reach here by tomorrow so don't forget to take that ,ok .

Annika didn't reply rather hugged her mother tightly and planted a kiss on her cheecks...

A-I love you mummy.

K-love you too beta(kissing her forehead)ab jaake so jao.

Then annika left to her room,while karunya wiped her continuously flowing tears...

The next day

Since the marriage was a very simple one ,only some close friends and family were invited.All the work was going on when the Pandit called for the groom Dhruv came and sat on the mandap...