BEGINNING OF SOMETHING...

Thank you for voting 🤗

Another usual day in OM, the family was gathered in the dinning hall for the breakfast .Shivaay's health condition is improving gradually and he is quite fine now.All the elders were discussing about next day's ganapathi pooja occasion.

Daadi- Annika ,do you have any exam tomorrow?

A- nahi daadi .

D- good ,after many years ,our family is going to celebrate together.Everytime ,someone gets missed out .Kabhi tej ,kabhi shakthi ...kaam kaam kaam kartha rehthe hain ye donon.This year ,we all are going welcome bappa together .And not only that ,the special thing is kal annika ki pehla pooja hai shaadi ke baadh . Annika hi mila diya poora parivar ko

Daadi spoke expressing her joy,while annika who was seated beside rudra smiled in response.

Rudy- so that means ,kal party hai ghar mei!!

Pinky- OMM! Party nahi hai ,Ganapathi pooja hai .Aur haan ,don't ever wear these torn dresses atleast for tomorrow haan ?Traditionallys dress karo kal...

R- offo...choti maa ,they aren't torn .It's the trend now ...you know trend ,fashion ,style .(he argued )

P- whatevers ,

Annika who was eating silently suddenly stopped ,listening to their conversation.
"Mein bhi saaree pehnungi kal!"she thought .The next moment her eyes fell on shivaay who was seated opposite to her .Something just brewed in her mind and soon she plastered a subtle smile on her lips thinking something which was known only to her .

A - sss ,ss (she tried signalling Rudy)ss...

R- what sort of noise is this ?kahi saamp nahi aa gayi? ,babhi dekiye ...(saying which he started looking below the table )

Annika just rolled her eyes and pinched his hands .

R- ahh ,babhi .Kya huwa? Why did you pinch me ?...what did (interrupted )

A- ok shh ,chup karoge?Muje tumse ek bath puchni hai.

He nodded innocently.

She looked at shivaay to confirm that he was engrossed in his conversation with Om.Then she slowly pulled Rudy's ear and whispered "shivaay ka favourite colour kya hai?"

R- shivaay baiya ka favourite c...

Before he could continue she dumped the food in his mouth .

A- why are you shouting like this haan ?you heard my voice right ?follow that.

R- ohh ,secret ?

A- hmm .

By the time shivaay who was noticing all this spoke ,

S- Rudy?what were you saying? Mera favourite??

Rudy immediately looked at annika who  passed daring glares signalling not to tell him anything.

R- vo ....vo , aapka favourite bottle gourd fries yahan hai.Lijiye (he passed the cup to him)

S -Are you serious Rudy?I hate bottle gourd and ,I'm sure you know that. (he nodded negatively)