Prologue

It's been a full year since everything happened back in California, and we have gotten better. We have started a new life here in Stratford Canada, trying to forget back everything, and it has worked for the most part. It is hard to not think about it, but Jason has made it better.

Speaking of Jason, he and I got married shorty after arriving here. It was the most beautiful wedding, we had our new friends, who live next door, there names are Tess and Ray, they are the same age as Jason and I. They don't have any kids, which speaking of kids, i finally had our beautiful little girl.

Her name is Melanie Grace McCann, she is 3 months old and as cute as can be. She has Jason's beautiful eyes and my nose, everything else is a mix between both. Jason never left her side, and never left mine through the whole pregnancy.

We now live in a 4 bedroom house in a small town in Canada. Jason bought the house years ago, just in case if anything bad happened with the gang, they would have some where to go. The house is smaller then the last one, but thats ok. The town is really nice and everyone is so sweet. And the best part is, no one up here knows Jason or I, so that means they don't know we are criminals. Our neighbors, Tess and Ray, are our new best friends, and we do everything together.

It was hard to leave California and everything we loved there, but it is so worth having a new start and a new life for both Jason and I, but also Melanie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Their back!!! This is the prologue to Book Two of my story 'Deadly Love'! I hope you like it!

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella :)