Bullet

17

I dropped my drink then pulled my gun and pointed it straight at the man's head. He smiles and tightens his grip on Melanie, causing her to cry in pain.

"What the fuck are you doing here?! Put her down!" Jason yells from behind me, his gun pointing at the man as well.

"I came to get my money Jason" he says with a smile. I tighten my grip on my gun.

"We will give you the money when you hand her over" Jason says in a pissed off, yet calm voice. The man nods and I put my gun down, slowly walking over to him. He hand Mel over and I quickly move away from him.

"Ok, now my money" the man says. I look over at Jason and he gives me the look, saying 'Should i kill him?' but I shake my head no, I don't want Mel to be in the room when gang stuff happens. Jason nods and walks down to the basement and after a minute comes up the stairs with a duffle bag full of money. The man checks it then walks over to the door, but before he leaves he turns around and specks.

"Oh, this is from Harry" he says before pulling out his gun and firing, Jason try's to push me out of the way, but it is to late because the bullet hit me in the stomach. I drop to the my knees, with a crying Melanie still in my arms. I let her down the grab my stomach, I hear another gun shot then I hear Jason run over to my side.

"Kelli, stay awake, please Kelli I need you" Jason cries into my chest. Melanie crawls over to me and lays her head on my chest as well. Jason pu-

-----------

I wake up to a shot of pain running through my body, starting at my stomach, landing in my toes. I keep my eyes closed wishing for the pain to go away. The sound of beeping and people talking lowly full my ears, I open my eyes but close them once the light his them.

After a minute I manage to open them completely and look around. I'm in a hospital room hooked up to tubes and wires, I look to my right to see Jason bouncing Melanie on lap, Chandler and Alfredo playing cards in the conner. Maegan and Chaz talking on the couch, Chaz looks over at me then hops up running over to me.

"Your awake!" He shouts, sending pain through out my head. Jason runs over to my left side with Mel in his hands.

"Baby, I'm so happy your ok" he says. I give a small smile, but then clear my voice.

"What happened after I passed out?" I ask him, he hands Mel over to Alfredo who was standing by the bed, alone with everyone else.

"I called the gang and told them what happened, then I put you in the car and drove here as fast as I could. Once i got here, they took you back to surgery and got the bullet out but" he says, I can tell by the look on his face what happened. I look over at Maegan who starts to cry, no one has to say anything because I already know, the baby was gone.

"How long have I been here?" I ask, I put my hand on Jason's and rub it. He gives me a small smile then Chandler speaks up.

"Only one day, your surgery was yesterday" He says. I look over at Mel and smile, at least she wasn't hurt or anything, then the thought clicks into my head.

"Where Hazel, did she make it out" I ask. Jason was about to speak up when Hazel walked through the door, I smile and she does the same.

"Im happy your ok" she says, I thank her then close my eyes, taking in everything that has happened. I don't want to get upset over it because I want to be strong for everyone. Just then there was a knock at the door, I open my eyes to see the doctor walking in with a clipboard in his hands.

"Mrs. Herman (remember its their fake name), everything looks great and you will be able to go home tomorrow, until then just stay in bed and if you need anything push your call button." he says before walking out of the room. I nod then look over at Jason, he still has a sad look on his face, but still seems to look as handsome as ever.

We spend the next couple of hours just playing card games or watching tv, but visiting hours are over so the gang and Hazel are going home. Melanie is going to stay with Jason and I so we an look after her, we don't really have a lot of time with her because we are always working and I hate it.

Jason climbs into bed next to me and lays Mel on top of his chest, j cuddle into his side and lay my hand on Mel's back. I watch as Jason runs his hand up and down Mel's back, lightly singing to her to make her fall asleep.

"I love you Princess" I say leaning up and kissing Mel on the head.

"I love you Jason" I say kissing him on the lips, he smiles and kisses me once more.

"I love you to baby" he says, I smile and fall asleep to Jason's calming and beautiful voice. No matter what shit or pain I'm going through, Jason always makes me fell better. Either it be through the words in the songs he sings, or the way he holds me at night, he is the one that makes me smile and I will always love.

::::::::::;::::::::::::::::::::;:;:::

BOOM, CLAP! SOOO thats just happened!!!

Sorry it was short but a lot of stuff happened in this chapter, and don't hate me because another baby or baby(s) will come soon ;)

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋