Dad

33

Right now Jason and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. He had his arms around me, rubbing my stomach. While we were at the doctor appointment, we found out that they babies will be born on Jason's birthday! He was so happy when he found out, which make me happy.

We have been going back and forth on ideas for names, of course we wants the boy to be name Jason, which is nice but I have other ideas.

"Jason" I say looking up at him. He moves his head down to the crook of my neck, leaving small kisses.

"Yes babe" he says pulling me closer to him, I'm a little scared about asking this because I don't want him to be mad but it has to be done.

"Have you thought about calling your dad?" I finally ask, he sighs and let's go of me some.

"Kelli I don't want to talk about it" he says with some anger in his voice. Ok, I have had enough of his excuses, i get off is lap and stand up, looking down at him.

"Listen here mister, he is your father and yes he has hid from you for years but he did it for your own good. Just forget about you for a minute and thank about your kids, Melanie and the two in my stomach right now, how do you think they will feel about not having a grandfather?!" I say all in one breath, he just rolls his eyes and looks up at me.

"What about your parents Huh? Their not around for you or Mel. I doubt they even know your pregnant" he says rising his voice a little. I put my hand on my hip.

"I talk to my parents, just because they aren't here doesn't mean they don't know what's going on. But that's not the point Jason, the point is that I think your should at least talk to your father. You heard your mom, he really does want to talk to you" I tell him.

He just looks down at the ground, knowing I'm right. I know I might be a little pushy about it but I'm only thinking of Jason and the kids. After a couple of minute of not talking I walk out of the stairs and into my room.

I sit down on the bed and put my head in my hands. Just then I felt a small tap on my knee, I look up to see Mel standing there with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong baby girl?" I ask her while picking it up and putting her on my lap. I push her blonde hair out of her eyes and push it behind her ear.

"I eard you and dada welling and I eard my name so dat means I made you guys fight" She says with tears falling from her face. I wipe them away and move her face so she is looking at me.

"Melanie listen to me. You didn't cause daddy and I to fight ok, we weren't fighting." I say. She nods her head and cuddles into my chest.

"What's a grandfter?" She asks after a minute. I give a little laugh and start to explain.

"Ok so you know how daddy is your dad?" I ask her. She nod looking up at me.

"We a grandfather is daddy's dad, and a grandmother is daddy's mom." i say. She puts her cute thinking face on the finally speaks up.

"So Pattie is me grandmoder?" She asks. I nod and smile. She does that same them looks up at me.

"When are me going to met grandfter?" She asks.

"I don't know sweetie, that's up to daddy" i say. She nods and runs off down the stair. I just laugh and look around the room, all of Jason's clothes are all over the place like normal.

I get up and walk over to the clothes. I grab a basket and put all of his clothes into the basket. I picked up a pair of shoes and put them in his closet, next to his other hundred pairs.

I turned after I was done and saw Jason standing there looking at me. I look at his face, it was blank. I hate when he does this, not knowing what he is feeling.

"Really?" He simply says looking at me. I put the basket down and walked over to him.

"Really what?" I ask him. He rolls his eyes and pushes past me, sitting on the bed.

"You sent Mel down to get me to talk to my dad, I thought you were better then that" he says shaking his head.

"No I didn't, she came to me crying saying that she caused us to fight. I told her that we weren't fighting and she didn't cause anything. She then asked what a grandfather was, and when I told her she said that she wanted to met him" I tell him. He looks at me then looks down at the ground.

"I don't know" he says in almost a whisper. I sit down next to him and rub his back.

"I know your scared but you should try. I mean what's the worse that can happen? If we go out there and it doesn't work then no harm done, but if it does work then you get back in your dads life" I say giving him a side hug. He sighs then nods.

"Ok, we'll do it" he says with a smile. I smile and kiss him, he kisses back, slightly pushing me back on the bed. I smile into the kiss, his hands wonder all over my body. Even though I'm 5 months pregnant, he still loves me and my body.

Jason's hands go lower and lower until he slips them into my pants. He then slips them into my underwear when a small voice speaks up.

"Mama? Dada?" Mel says from the door, Jason groans and takes his hand out of my pants. We both sit up to see Mel just looking at us weird. She walks over to us and clams up on the bed.

"When are we goin?" She says looking up at me and Jason. I look up at Jason and he just sighs.

"I guess we can go soon, maybe next week." He says pulling Mel onto its lap. She smiles and clips her hands, causing all of us to laugh.

"Melanie why don't you go play in your room, daddy and I have to talk" I say running my hand over her face. She nods then kisses both Jason and I on the lips. I sigh, she is growing up so fast! She walks out, closing the door behind her.

"So talk Huh?" Jason says pushing me back down on the bed and climbs on top of me. I stop him before he do more.

"No Jason, not that kinda talk, I really need to talk to you" I say. He sighs and gets off of me, laying next to me.

"I think you should call your dad, I mean we can't just show up out of no where and walk into his house." I say pulling with his hair. He thinks about it then nods.

"Ok, I'll do it but only if we finish what we were doing before we were interrupted." he says with smirk. I laugh and nod, he leans in kissing me softly.

::::::::;::;;:::::::::::::;::;::::::::

Thank you to kidrahualACM for the idea and others that I'm going to use soon!!

Thanks for reading
-Bella💋