Leaving

New clue at bottom!
25

"Then what happened?" I ask her.

"Well we went out to dinner and talked and laughed. Then we went home and, well you know" She says with a small blush. I look over her shoulder and see Derek standing there with a smirk on his face. I stand up and slap her across the face. She falls back in her chair, hitting her head on the floor.

"Ohh Shit!!" Derek says laughing jumping up and down. She tries to stand up but I punch in her the face, knocking her back down.

"Get out of my house you piece of shit! I never want to see you again!" I yell while pulling her up by her hair.

"What the fuck I did do anything!" She yells trying to fight me off.

"I don't give a fuck Hazel! You slept with my husband!" I say before literally kicking her out of the house. I slam the door and lean up against it, I look over at Derek who is still laughing very hard.

I walk over to him and kick him in the balls. He falls to the ground and groans. I walk back over the kitchen counter and grab a plate, throwing it, causing it to break. Jason better be lucky that he isn't here right now because that plate would have gone straight at his head.

"Why the fuck did you do that for?" Derek asks finally standing back up.

"You let him sleep with her!" I yell. He shrugs and sits down at the bar.

"So what it didn't hurt anything" he says looking at me.

"Didnt hurt anything? I was kidnaped and being abused and he goes off and sleeps with the fucking baby sitter!" I say. He looks down and nods.

"I guess it was a dick move" Derek finally says.

"A dick move? Hell yea it was a dick move! Sleeping with another girl while your pregnant wife is kidnaped a-" he cut me off before i could finish.

"Your pregnant?" he asks in a low voice. I sigh and nod. The test u took yesterday was positive, I'm having a baby!

"Yea" I simply say. Derek gets up and gives me a hug, not as good as Jason's but it will do for now.

"So whats going to happen between you and Jason?" Derek asks letting me go. I pull back and fix my makeup.

"I don't know all I know is that when I see him, I'm going to kill him" I say. Just then the front door opens and Jason walks in.

"Ohhh shit! Good timing brother" Derek says standing up, walking closer to Jason. I header him whisper. "you might want to put on a cup, she has hell of a leg swing" I roll my eyes and look at Jason who is starting to get a worried look on his face.

"Babe whats go-" Jason starts but I cut him off.

"Sit" I say pointing to the bar stool. He walks over and sits down in it, looking at me.

"Would you like to tell me anything? and be honest" I say in a calmer tone, I need to keep my stress levels down.

"Oh umm, I don't think you want to know" he says looking at his hands.

"Oh I already know" I say. Jason's head pops straight up and looks me in the eyes.

"What?! Who told you?" he asks standing up.

"It doesn't matter who told me, you slept with another girl, after you fucking promised me you wouldn't do it again!" I say stepping closer to him.

"What the fuck was I suppose to do huh? You where going, I didn't think you where coming back, and she was there to laugh and hold me. I needed some relief" he says. Ok the staying calm shit ain't working.

"Yes I was gone! I was gone getting rapped and beaten because I was saving both you and Mel! Speaking of Mel, she was right in the other fucking room while you where fucking Hazel! And for the relief part, you should have just jacked off in the bathroom or something!" my face getting redder with every word I say.

Jason's face falls, he sits down it the chair and puts his head in his hands. I sit down to, losing all the will to fight.

"So I thought about it and I'm taking Mel and we are going some place for a while" I say lightly. Jason's head pops up and he runs over to me.

"Kelli no, no no please don't leave me please" he says with tears running down his face.

"I'm sorry Jason but I need time to think and I don't want Mel around while we are fighting, and if I stay I know that will happen" I say standing up. Jason hugs me from behind. I wiggle my way out and turn to look at him.

"So your going to end the marriage?" he ask walking closer to me. I step back, until I hit a wall.

"No, I'm just taking a break." I say. He sighs and try's to hug me.

"Did she tell you about the baby yet?" Derek asks walking in the room. Jason looks at me then to Derek.

"Shit, thank you Derek" I say with hate in my voice. He realizes what he has done and walks slowly out of the room.

"Your pregnant?" Jason asks stepping back from me.

"Yes" I say. His face goes pale.

"Is it mine or Harry's?" he asks.

"Yours" I tell him. Which is true because after I took the test yesterday I when to the doctor and told me it was right and the I was 5weeks.

"I'm five weeks, so its yours" I say. He smiles and runs to me, hugging me carefully. I smile and hug him back but then I remember everything that happened.

"Ok I'm going to get packed" I say somewhere getting out if his grip.

"What? you can't go out there and live on your own, your pregnant" he says.

"Jason this hasn't changed my mind. I'm leaving until I make up my mind about you and me" i say before running up the stair, into our room and lock the door so he can't get in.

I pack all my clothes and everything I will need. Jason's keeps banging on the door to let him in but I just sit on the bed look at my feet. Am I making the right choice? Is this really going to help? all these questions and more run through my head.

Finally I come back to real life and stand up with my suit cases and walk to the door. I open it the see Jason standing there with tears going down his face. I walk past him and into Melanie's room and pack all of her stuff, she is at Patties so I will have to go over there and pick her up.

"Your really doing this?" he asks from behind me.

"Did you really cheat on me again?" I ask him once I'm done with the packing. I pick up her little suitcase and walk past Jason. The hate is starting to kick in.

"You can't leave me!" Jason shouts from behind me. I turn and look at him.

"I'm going to because your a cheating, lying dick!" I shout back, just then he rises his hand and slaps me in the face. I hold my cheek and look at him, not guilt only hate.

I hurry up and pick up the stuff and run to the car, I don't want this getting any worse then it already is. I throw all the stuff I into the car and take off. I looking in the mirror to see my cheek already bruising up. I was right, this is the best thing I can to.

----

I already picked Mel up from Pattie's and we are boarding the plane. I have to go somewhere the Jason won't follow me, so I'm going to Ohio. Turns out the my family has some connections there. I step onto the plane with Mel on my hip and walk to our seats. I buckle her in and look out the window, I can't believe I'm going to do this but is the right choice, I think.

:::::::;;;:;::;::::::;:::::;:::::;:::

Hey guys! Short chapter I know and I'm sorry! Over 13k views on Deadly Love!! I'm so happy! thank you soo much!

Clue 2: Digging, Handcuffs, Sweat, Hate, Love. A Very Bad Place.

Kik: bella_marie525

Twitter: @mileydrewbieber

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋.