Meeting at Timmy's

35

Right now I was walking into McDonald because Jason was feeling under the weather so I want to cheer him up by getting a whole bunch of junk food.

After I ordered j stepped to the side, waiting for my food when I heard a voice that I remember. My eyes widened as I look around the restaurant. But I didn't see him, I have to be crazy he is dead. I turn back to the women as she hands me the bag of Jason's food. I thank her and walk out of the restaurant to my car.

I look to my left to see a car that I have seen before, I look at it for a second before it pulls out and drives off. I haven't seen that car in years, it was Justin's car but he is dead. It wasn't his voice I heard earlier and that's not he car, just one that looks like it.

I shook it off and got into my car and drove down the road to a Timmy's (Tim Hortons) because Jason and I both love it so much. I pull into a parking spot and grab my purse and get out of the car. I walked in and looked around, this place was so crowed. Just then my phone went off, I looked at it to see that it was Maegan.

"Aye girl" I say into the phone.

"Heyyyy what's up?" She says back. I look around the room and sigh.

"I'm picking up some Timmy's for Jason, he isn't feeling good" I tell her stepping up in the line.

"Oh should I go get Mel so she won't get sick?" Maegan asks.

"No she is with Pattie so we're good. Hey girl I have to go it's my turn in line, I'll talk to you later ok bye" I say before hanging up.

I walk up and order both Jason and I ice chocolate mochas with extra cream and chocolate. As they where making the mochas I looked to my right and saw a boy standing there looking at me. His carmel brown eyes looking into mine, his light brown hair is short and laid down. My eyes focus on his face, one i haven't seen in forever.

"Justin?" I say in a whisper. Tears come to my eyes as I walk over to him. He stands there looking at me with tears in his eyes as well.

"Justin" I say getting closer to him. Soon I was standing right in front of him. He looks down at me and I look up at him, I can't believe this.

"I thought you were dead" I say in a whisper, not daring to speak louder, knowing my voice will break.

"You thought wrong" he says with a small laugh. He then smirks at me, this is the Justin I remember.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you come and find us? Oh god when Jason finds out your alive" I say rambling on. He laughs and looks at me.

"Oh god Kelli your pregnant" he says looking down at my stomach I laugh and nod.

"Yep with twins and have a kid at home" i say. His eyes widen and a smile comes across his face.

"That's great, who's the dad?" He asks.

"Jason" I say with a smile. His smile goes away for a second but it comes back.

"That's great I'm glad you two are happy" he says. I nod and show him my wedding ring. His smile drops again, it is replaced by a fake one. I wonder if he doesn't know that Jason is his brother, I wonder if he even knows about Derek.

"49!" The women from behind the counter calls. I turn and walk over to her, grabbing mine and Jason's drinks. I turn to see Justin behind me.

"Umm look I have to get back to Jason but if you want to come that's fine, Jason will love to see you" I say. Justin thinks about it for a second them speaks up.

"I would but I have to get back to work, so here is my number and give me a call sometime" He says putting his number into my phone. I smile and give him a quick hug before walking out of the restaurant and into my car.

I put the drinks in the passenger seat beside the McDonalds bag and get my phone out, calling Jason's number. I look at the door to see Justin walking out, he looks over at me and waves. i wave back and smile, just then I hear the voice on the other end.

"Hello?" Jason says in a tired scratchy voice.

"Hey babe you feeling better?" I ask him while rubbing my stomach.

"A little but not really. When are you coming home with my Timmy's" he says, I can almost hear the smirk on his voice. I laugh and look over at the drinks.

"I just got them but guess who I just ran into" I say with happiness in my voice.

"Who baby" he says.

"Ju-" I was cut off by the window glass breaking. The phone was ripped out of my hand, before I could look at the person my head was thrown into the dashboard. I tried fighting back but it was no use. My head was hit on the dashboard again and that's when it went black.

::::::::::;:::::::::::::::::::::;:::::

Ohh. I said that things were going to be shaken up! Thank you to xxsilviabieberxx for this idea and a huge one that im going to use next!! It's going to be weird and crazy so don't hate me! I know it's short but I wanted to get things started and leave a cliff hanger.

Thanks for reading
-Bella 💋