Mom?

18

So today is the day that I get to go home and right now Maegan is helping me get dressed. Everything what sore so it is taking forever to just get a shirt on.

"I'm sorry about the baby" she whispers to me. I nod, not really wanting to talk about it because all of last night Jason I cried because of the baby, I woke up to him crying and then I started, but that is only normal after losing a child.

"Thanks, but its ok" I fake smile. She hugs me and then helps me put on my jacket, then we both walk out of the bathroom, I see Jason putting Melanie in her seat. He turns around and smiles at me, I smile back and walk over to them, picking up my purse and walking out of the room.

We finally make it home and Jason runs around to Mel's side and gets her out then over to me and helps me into the house. I open the door and turn on the lights to see the boys standing there with balloons.

"Welcome home!!" They shout. I smile and lean into Jason's chest. I walk over to them and hug each of them.

"Thanks guys" I say smiling.

"So, how about some pizza!" Chaz yells before running into the kitchen, I laugh and half run, half walk to the kitchen and grab a box, walking into the living room and sit down on the couch.

Mel comes crawls over to me and grad my leg, pulling her self up and looking at my pizza. I laugh and give her a small piece that wasn't hot, she smiled and sat down and eats her piece. Jason sits down next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder. Mel stands up and grabs for my pizza, but I give her a small cooled piece.

"Melanie come here" Alfredo says from across the room, she can't walk yet, she can only crawl. Mel turns around and looks at Fredo then takes a step to him, then another, then another. I gasp and smile, my baby is takin her first steps!! I started to cry and Jason holds me closer.

Mel falls on her butt, then stands back up and walks all the way over to Fredo. He lefts her up and everyone cheers, she looks at us like me are crazy then she takes a bit of her piece of food.

"My little baby is all grown up" I say into Jason's chest, still crying. He laughs and kisses my forehead. We all sit and watch tv, Mel trying to walk, but is falling more the walking.

After a while everyone leaves and Jason puts Mel to sleep. I walk into the bedroom and grab some pjs then I walk into the bathroom. I strip of my clothes and turn on the shower, while the water heats up I looking in the mirror. My face is pale and bags under my eyes, the scare from the bullet on my stomach, stretch marks from having Mel.

My body isn't in bad shape, its just taking a lot of damage from over the years. I shake it off and step into the shower, letting the hot water run over my body. I spend a while in there then I get out, drying myself off and then putting clothes on and walking into the bedroom. I lay down to a sleeping Jason and close my eyes, letting sleep take over me.

---------

I wake up to Jason talking, and light bouncing on the bed, i open my eyes to see Jason holding Mel's small hands and her jumping up and down. I smile and lean over and tickle her, she laughs and so does Jason. I sit up and lean on the headboard, Mel craws over to me and lays her head on my stomach. I smile and pat her back, she then get up and walks over to Jason and jumps on him.

"Ok I'm going to go make breakfast" I say before getting out of bed, I put some shorts on and a tank then walk down the steps. I can hear Jason and Mel laughing and I just smile and walk into the kitchen.

Just as I put the pan on the stove there was a knock at the door, I grabbed my gun and put it in my waistband, just in case. I open it to see a mid-aged women, maybe 30s. She gives me a smile and I give her a small in back.

"Can I help you?" I ask her. The lady takes a breath then speaks.

"Hi I'm Pattie and I was wondering if Jason was here?" she says. I look around her and she is alone.

"Who's asking?" I ask, she rubs the back of her neck then speaks.

"I'm his mom, and I want to see and talk to him" she says. I shake my head no.

"No his parents died when he was three" I say about to close the door.

"Wait! Let me prove it to you" she says. I nod, giving her a chance.

"Ok, tell me something that only his family would know" I say, because his birthday and full name anyone can get, so I'm just being careful.

"When he was younger we lived in Canada, and he wanted to bring the snow in door so he can play with it in the summer" she says with a smile, I laugh because its true Jason told me.

"Ok, five minutes" I say opening the door, letting her in. We walk over to the couch, she sits down and looks at me.

"So what happened, I thought that you and his dad died" I say. But before she could say anything Jason comes walking down the stairs with Mel on his hip. He looks at us, Pattie stands up and stares at him.

"Jason?" Pattie says in the brink of tears. I look over at Jason, tears in his eyes as well.

"Mom?"

::::::;::::::::;;;:;;:::::::;;;;;;;;;

Whatttt? I have an even bigger shocker.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋