New Gang

4

I knock on Tess's door and wait for an answer, Jason grabs my hand with his right one, and in his left he had Melanie in her car seat. The door opens to show a smiling Tess, she opens the door wider for us and we step in.

"Hey guys, what up?" she ask, I look at Jason and he nods.

"We'll do it" I simply say, but she knows what I'm taking about because she screams, which causes Mel to cry. I unstrapped her from her seat and picked her up. I rock her back and forth, trying to calm her down. She finally does after a while, I put her back in her seat and sit down on the couch.

"So you guys will really do it?" Tess asks us again. Jason nods and replies.

"Yea, I mean you guys need us and we are here for you guys, I mean me came here for a new life, but like you said it will help you guys and the money will help to" He tells Tess, I nod and look down at Mel who is just starring at us.

"Thanks, umm Ray is up in our room, he is slipping really fast" she says in a quite voice. I hug her and lay my head on her shoulder.

"So when do we met the rest of the gang?" Jason asks. Tess brushes her hair and cleared her voice.

"We can meet them now if you want, I will call them and we will go to the house" She says standing up.

"House?" I ask, standing up with her. She nods and walks into the kitchen, I really hope that we won't have to live in the house with them because I really love my home. She was in the kitchen for a minute then walked back into the living room.

"Ok let's go to the house, Ray will meet us there" she says smiling. I pick up Mel's seat and follow her out of the house. I buckle her into the car and get into the passenger seat. Jason starts the car and pulls out of the driveway, following her down the street.

-20 minutes later-

We arrive at this huge house in a rundown town, it looked a lot like the last one, only this one didn't have a garage. We get out of the car and Jason get both Mel and her seat out. We follow Tess to the door and she walked right in, I smell of beer and weed hits my nose. As I stand in the living room, I see cans and trash all over the place, one word. Boys.

"Guys!!" Tess yells. We hear mumbles and groans. There was two boys passed out on the couch, one eating a box of pizza, one coming up from downstairs and a girl coming down from upstairs.

"Guys this is-" Tess says but she was cut off my the boy coming up from downstairs.

"Jason McCann and Kelli Hall" he says. As soon as our names left his mouth, the two boys on the couch pop their heads up and sit up straight. The boy with the pizza walks into the living room and so does the girl.

"It's Kelli McCann" I say with a smile. Jason grabs my hand with his free one. Everyone's eyes widen in shock.

"Ok guys, this is Jason and Kelli and they are going to be your new leaders" Tess explains. All of guys and the one girl look at each other then us.

"So you and Ray are leaving us then" One boy on the couch says.

"Yes, I'm going to focus on Ray and his health" she says looking down.

"Anyway, Jason and Kelli, let me introduce you to everyone" Tess says with a smile. We nod and look at the group.

"Ok so the boy with the pizza is Chaz, the boy the came up the steps is Ryan. The two boys on the couch are twins and their names are Chandler and Alfredo" She says, I nod at them all and they look right at me.

"And that beautiful girl over there is Maegan, she's my sister" Tess says hugging the Maegan girl. I was about to speak up when Mel started to cry. Everyone looks at me and Jason in shock, I grab her put of her seat and take a bottle that was full of food out of the diaper bag and give it to her.

"Wait you have a baby?" Chaz asks. I nod while I adjust Mel in my arms.

"Whats her name?" Maegan asks coming closer to me. Jason goes over and talks to the boys.

"Melanie" I say smiling. She smiles and asks me questions about her. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Alfredo.

"She beautiful" Alfredo says. I smile and thank him. He seems so sweet.

"Ok Jason and Kelli, there is house across the street that you two will live in" Tess tells us. I hand Mel over to Jason, he burps her as I talk to Tess.

"Why, you guys don't live there, why do we?" I ask her. She sighs and looks out the window across the street.

"Well it just got done building, and Ray and I were going to move into it, but now that you two are the leaders you have to live in it" She says. Great now I have to live me beautiful house.

"Ok, when do we move in?" I ask in defeat.

"Tomorrow" she says. I groan and look at the house, it was amazing and big, just like the last house.

"Don't worry we will help move you guys" Alfredo says from behind me, I turn and thank him. The other guys groan but agree to it.

"Well I'm going to leave, we will see you tomorrow, come on Jason and Kelli" Tess says. Jason helps me up and carries Mel over to her seat. After we gather everything and say goodbye to the gang, we go out to the car and buckle everyone in.

"Looks like the life found us again" Jason says. I look at him, this life is all he has ever known and this is no big deal to him. But to me, this was going to be a start over for me, but instead I got sucked back into this stupid deadly life. Only this time I'm putting my baby in danger and if anything happens to her, all hell with break lose!

::::::::::;::::::::::::::;:::::::;:;:

New gang!! 🔫🔪💵💣

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋