Three

I'm so sorry I haven't updated!!! I have been on vacation!! Anyway here you go and thanks for hanging in there with me!!!

23

It's been two days and I'm starting to think that Jason and the gang are never coming to save me. I haven't left this hell hole, I'm not even allowed to open up the window. Harry has to follow me everywhere, even the the bathroom.

I have been punished non stop the last few days. Everything I did was wrong. If I walked to fast or to slow, I got burned. If I rolled my eyes, I got burned. Everything that I did caused me to be punished.

"Baby it's time to eat" Harry's voice calls from downstairs. I roll my eyes, know that he can't see it and walk down the steps. I walk into the kitchen and over to the table. He sets a plate of pancakes and bacon down in front of me.

"Eat up baby because we have a big day" he says taking a drink of his coffee.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him. He laughs and then puts his cup down.

"We are going to meet lover boy and baby Melanie" he says. I drop my fork and look at him.

"Whats going to happen? There better to be any funny business!" I yell at him. His face changes, now its red and full if anger. He takes a fork and heats it up, making it turn bright red. I stand up and run to the door but Harry catches me and places the fork on my forearm. I yell in pain but he covers my mouth.

"Come on, we have to get ready" he says. He pulls me up the stairs and to his room, he shuts the door lets me go so I fall onto the ground. I hold my arm where he burned me, it was very sore and hurts like hell.

"Put these on" he says throwing me some skinny jeans and a tank top. I don't want to know where he got these clothes from, probably from another girl he kidnapped. I turn so my back is to home and took off my shirt, slipping on the tank. Then do the same my pants, I can feel his eyes starring at me.

"Lets just go, in tired of being here" I say gathering my clothes I just took off.

"No, your not going home to them, you are mine. I just taking you there to show them that you are ok and to take care of them so we can be together" He says pulling me closer to him, he smashes his lips onto mine. I try to move but he is holding my head still so I can't go anywhere.

"Lets go get this over with" I say once he pulls away.

"Thats the way to be baby, you are starting to come around" he says. No, what I'm doing to trying to see my husband and my baby. I know that once I see Jason he will have a plan and we will be done with Harry for good.

--------

We pull up to the warehouse that I met Harry at before all of this shit happened. We sit in the car and wait because no one else was here.

"So how do they know where we are?" I ask Harry.

"Well, Jason figured out it was me and didn't stop call and showing up to the house" he says before I cut him off.

"Wait, he was at that house and you never told me!" I say getting really mad. If I would have known Jason was there I would have tried to break out.

"Anyway, I arranged this meeting to show him that you are ok" He say.

"And that's it? You not giving me up to them?" I ask. He laughs and takes a hold of my hand.

"Kelli, how many times do I have to tell you, your mine and only mine. Im just getting rid of Jason so I won't have to deal with him anymore, along with Melanie" Tear threaten to take over but I can't let him see me like this.