Phone Call

10

*2 months later*

I looked into the window, I saw him making out with a girl. She was wearing nothing but high heels, he was shirtless. I knew I shouldn't have forgiven him, I knew he would just stab me in the back. I walk into the door and shot the girl right in the head.

"What they hell Phil!?" I yell. He scrambles to zip up his pants and stands up.

"This is you getting the money!" I yell pushing him. He grabs his shirt and pulls it on over his head.

"I'm was working on it, but she came and sidetracked me. But I have the money, I swear I do" He pleads. I roll my eyes and point the gun at his head.

"Show me" I say. He nods and gets a tote out from under the couch. He pulls out the money and hands it to me. I count it and it is a million, i put it in my bag and turn back to him.

"Thanks, and sorry about your girl" I say looking back at the naked dead body. He sighs and runs his hand over his face.

"It's fine, she was a bitch" he says. I turn and walk to the door, but I turn back and look at him.

"Next time, pay on time" I say pointing my gun at him. He nods fastly, I walk down of the door and back out to my car.

I arrive home and walk in the door, I walk into the living room too see Jason trying to feed Mel her baby food, since she is 6 months old she can have baby food and not bottles. It is all over the place. I laugh and walk over to them.

"Is daddy making a mess?" I ask Mel, she shakes head head back and forth, making weird noises. Jason and I laugh at her and I try to clean her up, but she keeps moving. I finally give up and sit next to Jason.

"You want to try?" he asks me. I laugh and shake my head no.

"Sorry, but I have work to do" i say kissing his cheek. I sigh and try's to feed her again. I walk into my office and put the money in the safe. I sit down at my computer and look at my Emails, it was the usually, just other gangs wanting to join up. Some sending threats, list of people that owes money, but one Email make me stop.

'Kelli,

I knew that this is sudden, but its your Mom, Susan. I know that it is hard to believe me, but I have been looking everywhere for you since Sam's death. Both your father and I want see you, I know that it is hard to believe us after everything that we put you through. Im so sorry and I just hope that we can prove to you that we love you. We want to meet you, so if you are ready then please come down to Texas and meet us. We love you so much'

This isn't real, it is probably a joke from another gang and when I get to Texas they will kill me. I picked up my phone and called Ryan, he is the computer nerd. After a couple of minutes he came over and tracked the Email.

"It's from a Susan and Mike Hall in Grand Perry, Texas" Ryan tells me, he gets the number and hands it to me.

"Thanks Ry" I say. He nods leaves, do I go down there? I decide to call the number and check it out. It rang three times before someone answered.

"Hello?" I women asks. That my mom, her voice that I have missed for years.

"Hi Mom" I say into the phone. A sigh of relief comes from the other end. Then the sound of crying.

"Kelli, I have missed you so much" she says into the phone, it is hard to believe her.

"Umm so you said that you wanted to meet me" I tell her.

"Yes, i would love nothing more then to see you again, you have to come to Texas, your father and grandparents will love to see you to" She tells me. I haven't seen or spoken to them in years.