Dinner In

11

"Ok so does every one understand?" Jason asks once more, we all nod. It's the tenth time he has gone over the plan, we all took out a member of the rival gang, it's not rocket science.

I smashed in the window and climbed in, the rival gang hurried to their feet, they were not excepting us so they weren't ready. I lifted my gun and took out all three in the living room. I run upstairs and took out one that was running to me. Another in the master bedroom, then one in the office. Thats all 6 members, so I walked down stairs to see everyone looking at me with pissed off faces.

"Kelli, didn't you hear that plan!" Jason yells in my face. I roll my eyes and put my gun in my waist band.

"Yes I heard your plan, you went over it only 100 times" I shout back. I walk passed everyone and down the street, I don't feel like riding in a van with everyone, and plus its not that far from home. You may be wondering why I'm so bitchy, it's because I'm having second thoughts of going to see my parents.

I mean they left me all alone at 16, and didn't look back. I know that I should forgive them for Melanie, but she has been just fine without Grandparents, so why does she need them now. I don't need them, I have Jason and Mel and the others.

I have been thinking so much that I ended up at the house, i walked in to see Jason sitting on the couch. As soon as he heard me, he got up and walked over to me. His eyes turned back and his knuckles white.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" He screams at me. I look around, I didn't see Mel anywhere so I when up to her room. She wasn't there, but i remembered that Tess and Ray were looking after her today. I heard angry foot steps come up the stairs.

I walked into the room and sat on the bed, waiting for the beast to bust through the door. And he did, his face was red and eye pitch black.

"Ok I'm done with you and your games!" he shouts. I roll my eyes and look at him. Im not in the mood to be dealing with anyone or anything.

"I'm not playing games" I say calmly back. Its not worth fighting or getting mad over, but clearly he didn't see that.

"Then why the hell did you go in there and kill everyone! You could have been hurt and it wasn't your job!" he takes a step closer. I rub my hands over my eyes and sigh.

"I'm perfectly fine, and i got the job done, so why does it matter?" I ask. I crawl my way up the headboard and lean up on it, while sitting on the bed. Jason takes a deep breath in, then begins to speck, but I don't listen. Im to busy thinking rather i should go to Texas or not, if I do it would make my parents happy, but I wouldn't be happy, I would be even more mad at them for leaving me.

"Kelli!! Listen to me!!" Jason shouts right in my face. Thats it, I get up and push him away. I go to walk out the door, but he grabs my shoulder and pushes me on the bed.

"Now tell me whats wrong!" he demands. I stand up and look at him.

"No, you tell me whats wrong with you! You are always breaking your promises and you are never there for me." I yell at him. His eyes soften, but harden back up. He goes to say something, but I cut him off.

"No, save it. Just leave like you always do, I don't want you here right now. I just want to be alone and clear my head, I'm never alone and I'm tired of it. So go to the gang house or a club like you always do, I really don't give a shit right now!" I shout at him. He sighs and walks out the door, I lay down on the bed and pull out my phone, I call Tess and ask if she would watch Mel for the night, she agrees and I hang up.

I lay down on my bed and take a couple deep breaths in. I close my eyes and sleep soon takes over my body.

--------

I wake up to someone shaking me, I look to see Jason standing over me. I look at the clock to see that it is 8 at night.

"What?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes. He pulls me out of bed and pull me down stairs.

"I sa-" I stopped when I saw the amazing site in the living room. The couches were moved, so the whole floor was open. In the middle of the room was a small table with two chairs and candles and food on it. Rose pedals and candles were all over the floor, soft music playing in the room.

"Jason this is beautiful" I say wiping my tears away. He smiles and pulls over to the table, I sit down and look at the food. It was Chinese carry out. I laugh and look at Jason.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being a dick, so I set up this dinner to say I'm sorry" he says grabbing my hand. I smile and look at my noodles.

"It's ok, i'v been a bitch lately and I'm sorry" I tell him. He smiles and takes a sip of his wine.

"Now lets eat" he says. I smile and eat my food.

-----

Jason and I are laying in bed, in each others arms. Not talking or anything, just loving the moment.

"So what about expanding the family" Jason asks. I laugh and look up at him.

"Like a dog?" I ask. I know what he means but I'm just messing with you.

"No, not a dog. Another baby, I mean if we have one, Mel would always have a friend and would never be alone." he pleads. I sigh and think about it. I want more kids, but right now is just not the time.

"I don't now J, I want more but I'm just not ready yet. But when she turns 1 we will try to have more ok" I say. He sighs and then nods. He pulls me closer to him, I kiss his crown tattoo and close my eyes.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you too" He kisses my head, sleep finally takes over both of us.

:::::;;::::;::::::::;::::::;;:;:;;;;:

Please tell me what you want to see happen, I'm running low on ideas.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

- Bella 💋