Family History

19

"Mom?" Jason asks while putting Melanie down on the ground letting her crawl over to me. I pick her up and look at Pattie.

"Jason, your all grown up" she says with tears falling down her face, she walks over to Jason to hug her but he step backwards.

"No, what are you doing here, you and dad died" he says backing away. Pattie looks down then walks over to the chair and sits down. Jason sits next to me on the couch and grabs my hand, I know that this is hard for him.

"Ok, just hear me out. Your father and I got into some trouble so we had to disappear. We took your other two brothers and left you and Alex" She says. Jason tenses up next to me.

"Two brothers? Alex i-was my only brother" he says. I rub his hand to help calm him down.

"Yes, your twin brothers Justin and Derek" she says. I look at her, it can't be the Justin can it?

"Justin McCann?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No when we left and moved to Canada and changed our last names to Bieber" she says. Jason and I both stop. I take a deep breath and wipe away the tear that was in my eye.

"Damn it!" i shout before standing up and walking around to behind the couch. I can't believe that the Justin from California was Jason's brother!! I dated Jason's brother, but I didn't know that it was his brother so it doesn't count right?!

"So you just left me and Alex and took them, why, why didn't you take all of us?!" Jason asks.

"Because Alex didn't want to leave and he ran away with you, we looked all over the place but we had to leave because the people were after us" she says looking at Jason. I can tell that she is telling the truth, and Jason can tell to but it is hard for him to believe any of it.

"So what about Derek?" i ask. Pattie smiles.

"He is doing good, he came to town last week and moved here for good" she says. I sit next to Jason and grab is hand again. Mel climbs onto the couch then onto Jason's lap.

"Is this your Jason?" Pattie asks, well duh who's else's would it be?

"Yea mom it is" Jason says tickling Mel making her laugh, we all smile. Pattie holds her hands out and asks for her, Jason looks at me and I nod, he hands her over to Pattie. They both look at each other and smile.

"How old is she?" Pattie asks. Jason pulls me closer and kisses my head.

"She will be one next month" I say with a smile.

"Oh my there is a huge ring, are you to married?" Pattie asks. I laugh and hold out my hand, nodding.

"Goodness me, i haven't asked your name hunny" Pattie says looking at me.

"Kelli, and that Melanie" I say. Pattie smiles and gets down on the ground playing with her.

"So how are you dealing with all of this?" I ask Jason. He shrugs but then answers.

"It's hard to know that iv been lied to for my whole life, but its weird because I don't care because now I have her in my life again" He says smiling at Pattie and Mel. Just then Pattie's phone rings and she gets up and goes to the kitchen to answer it.

"So Justin was your twin brother" I ask still in disbelief. He sighs then nods his head.

"You are the one the slept with him" he says. I gasp and look at him.

"I never slept with him, he wanted to but I was hung up on you" I say he laughs then hugs me.

"I know" he says. Mel crawls over and climbs onto my lap.

"I always knew he looked like you" I say playing with the small amount of hair Mel has. Pattie walks into the room and sits down.

"That was Derek, he said he wanted to see you, all of you' she says. We nod and Jason sits up and looks at her.

"So what happened to dad? why isn't he here?" Jason ask. Mel whines and points to her mouth, which means she is hungry. She i stand up and walk to the kitchen and grab some Mac-and- cheese. I can still here Pattie and Jason talking.

"Well after we moved up there, we broke up. He moved on and left Justin and Derek with me. He got married and had two kids." she says. I sigh, feeling sorry for her, having to rise two boys.

"What a dick" Jason says. I grab Mel's food and walk over to the table and fed her.

"After Justin and Derek turned 18 they moved to California and left me in Canada. When I heard your name on the new i had to find you, but you moved around so much it took me forever, but now I have my baby boy back" Pattie says hugging Jason, he doesn't hug back at first but then gives in. I smile and almost cry it is so beautiful. Melanie claps her hands, causing all of us to laugh.

After a couple of hours Pattie left, she gave us all of her information so if we need her we can call her. And it turns out that she doesn't live that far from us, which it great.

"So, that was something" Jason says leaning his head on the door, I walk up to him and hug him.

"I'm so proud of you, I thought you would have handled it worse then that" I say. He looks at me then smiles. He leans down to my ear then whispers.

"How about we celebrate" he says. I smile then nod, he laughs and picks me up and runs to the steps.

"Wait, the baby! We can't leave her!" I yelling laughing. He sighs then puts me down.

"Don't keep me waiting, Jerry wants to say hi' he says whispering the last part. i laugh and punch him. He runs up the stairs, I walk over to Mel and pick her up, carrying her to her room.

After bathing and changing Mel, I lay her in her crib and sing to her. She finally sleeps, I closer her door and walk into my room. I see Jason standing there in only his underwear, modeling. (like when he striped on stage ;)) I laugh and take off my shirt. He runs over to me and lightly throws me on the bed. I laugh and kiss him, letting him take me.

:::::::::;:::::::::;;;;;::::::::;:::;

Ohhhh, Derek will in the next one!! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE!!!!

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋