The end of the Tigers

8

It's been a week since Jason left for California, and I haven't heard anything from him and I'm so scared. I have tried calling him but there is no answer, I have tried to call all the other members, but they didn't answer as well.

I can't take it any longer, I run over to the table and grabbed my phone and called Hazel. I ran upstairs to Melanie's room to see her playing in her crib.

"Hello?" Hazel says picking up the phone. I walk into my room and gab my suitcase.

"Hey, can you watch Mel for a couple of days, you can stay here" I answer.

"Yea of course, is everything ok?" she asks. I sigh and put my clothes in the case.

"Umm I don't know, I'm going to go to California to find Jason and the others" I tell her.

"Ok, i'll be right there" she says.

"Ok, thanks" i say before hanging up the phone. I finish putting my clothes in, then I grab a duffle bag and put some money and some guns. I hope that I won't have to use it but you never know.

After a couple of minutes the door bell rings, I walk down stairs and open the door. Hazel is there with a bag full of clothes I guess, I let her in and she puts the bag down on the couch.

"So whats going on?" she asks. I sigh and rub my forehead with my hand.

"Jason has not called or answered his phone and I'm going to ind him and the other" I say. She nods an I walk up the stairs and grabbed my suitcase and also I picked up Mel out of her crib.

I walked down stairs and gave Mel kiss and told Hazel all of the rules, even though she knows them all. I get in my car and drive to the airport, once I'm there I pay for a ticket to California and broad the flight.

--------

I got into the rental car and drove to the Tigers wear house. Once I arrive there i grab my guns get out if the car. I slowly walk around the house, looking in all of the windows. There are three guys on the couch and one in the kitchen.

I flip my gun to silent and shot the man in the kitchen, once he dropped the other guys stand up, looking around for me. When they stand up, i nail all of them. I walk in the door and look around the house.

"Jason!" I yell through the house. I yell again but didn't get a response. Just then I heard some muffled yells from up stairs, I cock my gun and run up there. I open a door to see Jason and the others tied to chairs with duck tape over their mouths.

"Jason" I say walking closer to them. Just then someone grabbed me and turned me around. I felt a huge pain on my face, I fell the to ground. I felt the cut on my cheek pour out blood.

"Aww look, little miss Kelli came to save her gang, its to bad you couldn't save the last one" a man with a deep voice says. I look up to see that it is the new leader of the Tiger gang, Dylan. I jump up and tackle him to the ground and beat in his face.

He flipped us over and got on me and hit by face, I can hear Jason scream through the tape, he tries to get out of the chair, but the rope is to strong. I manage to bring my knee up and hit in the stomach, he fall off me and I grab my gun and shoot him in the head.

I wipe the blood away from my eyes and go over to the guys and cut them free. I cut Jason free and he pulls me into a tight hug, I wince in pain but hug back.

"What the hell, why didn't you call me!" I say pulling back. He sighs and pulls me back into a hug. The other guys hug me and thank me for saving them.

"Ok, is there anymore Tigers?" I ask.

"No, we took all of them out before we came here" Alfredo says, I nod. It's great that they are all gone so we don't have to worry about them anymore.

"Oh my god I'm so hungry!!" Chaz yells, he bangs his head in the wall. We laugh and walk out the door, as we were walking down the steps, I heard ticking.

"Run!" I shout, we ran out it the house. The bomb blow up, sending all of us flying in the air. I land hard on my back, right in a rock. I sit up, catching my breath, i look around seeing that everyone is doing the same as me. I began to count everyone, Fredo, Ryan, Jason, Chaz, Ch-. Wait where's Ch-

"Chandler!!! Chandler?!!" Alfredo yells standing up. I look at the burning house, he didn't make it out. He didn-

"Hey guys, whats up?" I hear someone say from behind us. We turn and look at Chandler in the car looking at us.

"What? I thought that you" I say in disbelief. He laughs then does a weird move with his hands.

"I'm a ninja" he says. I roll my eyes and walk to the van, everyone gets in and we drive to the airport. Jason sat next to me and pulled my into his side, he never let me go the whole way.

"I should have stopped him, I should have killed him when he touched you" he says into my ear. I shake my head and turn to him.

"There was nothing you could have done, but don't worry I'm fine now" I say. I kiss his cheek and cuddle into his side. He tightens his grip around me, I close my eyes and fall asleep to Chaz munching on chips and Fredo eating his Oreo (haha :) ).

::::::::;:::::::::::::::;;:::::::::::

A little shorter chapter sorry.

Comment

Vote

Thanks for reading

-Bella 💋