Chapter 4

** Kristene's POV **

My eyes snapped open because of the bed moving to the left of me. Panic began to rise, but I quickly remembered my surroundings and snuggled back into the sheets. I was at Danny's— safe and sound. My eyes fell shut as I took a deep breath.

"Morning," his thick morning voice said from next to me. I opened my eyes to see him propped up on his elbow, facing me with a smile on his face. "Did you sleep well?"

I smiled back and nodded. "Of course I did. I slept next to you," I whispered as I reached my right hand forward and ran a finger down his chest. "I slept with you." I giggled.

Danny smiled back and put his left hand on top of mine. "No... We made love, Krissy. That's the way it should be... I love you," he said as he pulled me so I was lying on top of his naked body. "I could never get sick of saying that. I love you... I love you... I love you." He kissed me between each one.

I smiled and nodded in response. "I love you, too," I whispered as I leaned down and placed a hot kiss to his soft, delicious lips.

I knew this was dangerous... To admit it... Not only to know I felt this way about a man again, but to know that I loved a man I really should not have been loving in the first place. They always say "love defies all", which I'd always believed to be true, but there was a feeling burning deep down that had me terrified. It'd been forever since I said "I love you" to anyone... Nearly four years, actually.

"Krissy? Are you okay," Danny's voice brought me out of my thoughts. He was looking up at me in concern as he wrapped a protective arm around my back.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah... Just drifted off..." I mumbled as I looked down into those beautiful eyes. The heavy feeling instantly began to lift. "What'd you say?" 

"I asked if you wanted to go for a short round before I make us some breakfast," he said softly as one of his hands moved up and was ran though my hair. "That is if you're ready for another one..." He had a devilish smile on his face. Was this really the man I love? (Yep).

I rolled my eyes as I shifted myself down a bit. Sure enough, his thick member was pretty damn hard against my thigh. I placed a kiss to his chest and looked back up to meet his beautiful eyes. "Of course I'm ready for a small round. But I'm the one who has to cook breakfast! You promised me you'd let me cook our next meal when I was over here the other night," I whined as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Fine," he said with a playful eyeroll. "I suppose I can let you cook for once... You know, even if it is my kitchen... And it is my food," he joked.

I rolled my eyes and pushed myself up, so I could completely look down at him. "Sush," I said as I brought a finger up to his lips to get him to be quiet.

He pulled his hand from my hair and grabbed my wrist, before directing my finger into his hot, wet mouth. My eyes went wide, and I swear his eyes smiled as he pulled my finger from his mouth and began to direct it down to my already burning heat. Just as I was about to protest, he flipped us over, so he was hovering over me, and my finger was clawing deep in my own heat.

His lips smashed into mine, as he directed my single finger to fuck in and out of my wetness. My pleasure got higher and higher, until he pulled his lips from mine as well as my finger from my heat and directed it up,  where he pushed it into his mouth.

I was panting... Wanting... No... Needing more. I thrust my hips up, practically begging. "D-Danny... P-Please..." I moaned as I pulled my wrist from his grasp, and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"You want me, babe," he asked in a low voice as his right hand moved down and caressed the inside of my thigh. "Huh?" he asked as two of his thick digits sunk into my heat.

I threw my head back, and his stubbled face began to tickle my breasts as he placed kisses down my chest. "D-Dan-ny! Please! Please!" He curled his magic fingers, and I instantly felt paralyzed.

"Mmm... I love it when you say my name like that," He grumbled as he withdrew his fingers and easily slid into me.

"Uh... Ugh! God! Y-You... I'm so full," I moaned as I clenched around him.

"N-No babe... You're just tight... So tight... So hot... Holy fuck... I love you," he whispered as he pushed himself up and tangled one of his hands in my hair. He began thrusting... In and out... In and out.

Pleasure began shooting through my body as he and I became one. "I-I'm so close, Danny! Arg! D-Danny!"

The fingers that had just been in me, rubbed my wetness in the valley of my breasts. He licked up, and his eyes met mine.

"I know, babe... I know... Me too..." And with that we both let ourselves go. "K-Krissy!" Next thing I knew, was all of his weight was on top of me, as my eyes closed in a warm haze.

*** 

"Why do you look so good standing at my stove while making us breakfast," Danny asked. He was leaned against the counter next to the stove and smiled at me as he crossed his arms.

I shrugged as I flipped over a chocolate chip pancake. "I don't know... But I really think it would be considered brunch at this point. It's already noon," I pointed out as I reached behind him to pick up my mug of coffee.

"Eh. Who cares it's a meal! One that I'm sharing with you," he said sweetly. "Your cooking is one of my favorite things to devour... well ya know, other than you." He shot me a wink and a smirk.

"Oh shut up." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I put the spatchula down and moved in front of him, where I put my hands on his hips. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

"How wou-," I was cut off by someone knocking on Danny's door.

"I wonder who that could be," Danny said as he raised a brow. "I wasn't expecting anyone today."

I just shook my head. "I-I can't be here... Danny..."

He leaned in to place a soft kiss on my lips and pushed off the counter. "Don't you worry your little head. Go to my room... I'll let you know when you can come out." 

I nodded and pulled from his grip.

** Danny's POV **

A smirk made its way to my face as I watched her strut down the hall to my room. I shook my head and I moved toward the door. Not bothering to look through the peephole, I pulled the door opened to reveal a frantic looking Jules.

"Dude! Jesus! I thought you like died or some shit you haven't answered your phone at all," Julian said as he pushed past me and began to pace. I closed the door behind him and turned to look at him with a questioning look.

"I just, dude, I thought you like didn't make it home or so- are you making breakfast? You hate eating breakfast, when it's not breakfast time, Danny!" He turned to look at me, then his gaze drifted down to the floor behind me.

"I'm fine man," I said, hoping to grab his attention.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Danny?" He questioned as he squinted at me and crossed his arms.

"Uh, no? But I do need to take the pancakes off before they burn," I mumbled as I moved over and placed them on the *two* plates that were sitting out.

Fuck. We were gonna be found out. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

My heart began to race. I turned around to look at Julian, but he was back by the door. He leaned down and picked up one of Krissy's heels.

"Are you sure, Dola? Are you like cross dressing or do you have a girl here right now," he interrogated as he placed the shoe back down. He glanced around the living room and kitchen with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I... Neither... M-My mom left them the last ti-," I was cut off by Krissy's voice filling the room.

"I stayed the night," was all she said as she came in. She was fully dressed, and in clothes that actually belonged to her.

Julian looked between us, and his eyes went wide.

I felt like I needed to throw up.

Let me know what ya thought in the comments! Thanks for reading! :)