Four

Katie's pov

"Can you come in with me?" I asked, suddenly really nervous to see my dad, "Of course" Ashton said as we both made our way into the house, "You have five minutes to get your shit before I come up there and make you wish your whore of a mother took you with her" my dad spoke loudly, I gulped as Ashton and I went to my room, "Just grab whatever you can and put it into suitcases, i'll start on my wardrobe, you start on those drawers" I said pointing to my drawers with my underwear in them.

After a couple of minutes my dad yelled upstairs, "Come on, you have one more minute!" he yelled, "Grab my photo album from under my pillow ash" I said as Ashton grabbed the photo album and shoved it in the suitcase before zipping it up, I grabbed the suitcase I had packed and we both made our way downstairs, "Bye" I said, "Get out" my dad said, Ashton and I both obeyed and made our way to Ashton's car, putting the suitcases in the boot of the car an hopping in.

"Thank you for this ash, it means a lot" I said, "Katie its no problem at all, my mum loves you, I like your company, you're my whatever we are right now, you're always welcome at my house" Ashton said, I smiled as I pecked his cheek and pulled out my phone, opening the twitter app.

"Oh guess what Katie?" Ashton said, "What ash?" I asked giggling at his sudden outburst, "You know Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood are in a band?" He said, "I remember you telling me" I said, "Well they needed a drummer and mike asked if I wanted to join them" he said, "That's great ash" I said smiling as we pulled up at Ashton's house.

"I'll get one suitcase, you get the other" I said, "Got it, just take them to my room" Ashton said, I nodded as I grabbed the top suitcase and wheeled it into Ashton's house, trailing it up the stairs with Ashton right behind me.

I set the suitcase on the floor and saw Ashton sit the other one beside it, "I'll clear a couple of drawers and some wardrobe space for you" Ashton said, "Thanks ash" I said as he went and cleared three of the seven drawers, one of which already had some items of my clothing there, we both began placing my clothes and underwear in the drawers, I then hung up some things in the space in the wardrobe.

"Lets go tell my mum what happened" Ashton suggested as we both made our way downstairs to where Anne Marie was cooking dinner.

"Hey mum" Ashton said, "Hi Anne Marie" I said, "Hi guys, so what's up?" Anne Marie asked, "Katie's dad kicked her out and he hit her" Ashton told his mum, "Oh god that's terrible Katie, are you okay darling?" she asked, "Yeah I am now" I said smiling at her, "You're more than welcome to stay here for as long as you want" she said, "Thank you Anne Marie" I said as Ashton and I went to the sitting room where Lauren and Harry sat.

"Guess who our new house mate is" Ashton said giggling, "Katie?" Lauren said, "Yeah" I said smiling, "Yay!" Harry yelled jumping into my arms an hugging me, I giggled as I hugged him back, "Hello to you too Harry" I said chuckling, "Hi Katie" he said smiling.

"Harry, can I steal Katie now?" Ashton asked giggling, "I guess so" Harry said letting go of my and climbing off my lap, I chuckled as Ashton grabbed my hand and led me upstairs, "Bye" I called to Lauren and Harry, who both yelled back a quick 'bye'.

"You're so cute" Ashton commented, "Tell me something I don't know" I said giggling, Ashton chuckled, "Im only joking, thank you ashy, you're pretty cute too" I said smiling, "I know" he said flashing me a goofy smile, I chuckled as I lay on his bed, "Im so tired" I said, "Me too, after dinner we should just watch a film and cuddle" Ashton said, "That's all we ever do anyway" I said laughing, "I know that, there's no need to be mean" he said as he sat on my stomach, "Ugh you're so fat" I said giggling, "I am so hurt" Ashton said putting his hand on his heart, I laughed as he pretend to be hurt.

"You're such a child" I said as I pushed him off of my stomach, he landed on the side of the bed next to me, he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck and I giggled as his breath tickled my neck, not falling in love with Ashton was definitely proving harder each day, he definitely knew what he was doing, he knew he was making me fall in love with him, I had to make him fall in love with me, and admit it to me.

I had to win this game.