Twenty Seven

Katie's pov

"Hey guys" I said hugging the boys, "Hi Katie" the three boys said as they hugged me tightly, "So what's the plan for tonight?" I asked, "A few beers and some movies" Calum said, I nodded while falling on to the sofa.

"I'm going to get my pyjamas on" I said standing up, I made my way to the bathroom and changed out of my jeans and t shirt, putting on my pyjama top and shorts, and wiping my makeup off.

I made my way back downstairs and sat on the sofa next to Ashton, "Hey ash" I said smiling, "Hey Katie" he said smiling back at me, I let out a yawn and Ashton giggled at me, "Stop laughing at me yawning" I said, "You're cute when you yawn" he said, I chuckled as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I am so tired" I said, yawning again, the three boys came in and sat down, handing Ashton and I a beer, "I think I'll have this one and then go to sleep" I said laughing, "You can sleep in the extra bedroom if you want" Michael said, "Thanks" I said smiling as I sipped the beer.

I drank about a half of it, "I'm going to bed now, ash you can have the rest of the beer, if you want" I said, "Okay babe, i'll see you when I go to bed" Ashton said, I nodded as he pecked my lips, "Night guys" I said as I walked towards the extra bedroom, which I already knew where it was as I've stayed in it before.

I lay on the bed and closed my eyes, sleep taking over my body instantly.

A couple of hours later I felt a body creep in beside me, I awoke immediately, "It's okay babe, it's just me" Ashton whispered, his breath smelling of beer, "Good night ash, love you" I said snuggling against him, he wrapped his arms around me, "I love you too Katie" he whispered.

..

"Lets go home and see if we can figure out what's going on with our memory and your mum and everything" Ashton suggested, I nodded as we told the boys we were going home.

We pulled up at Ashton's house and went inside, "Is your mum working today?" I asked, "Yeah, Lauren and Harry will be at my grandma's house, we can go pick them up whenever, or just leave them until later" Ashton said, "Okay" I said.

"So what can you remember about your mum?" Ashton asked, "Uh, I'm sure she has blonde hair like mine" I said, gesturing to my blonde hair, "And maybe brown eyes like mine? I don't know ash" I added, "What is her name? We can put it into google and see what comes up" Ashton said, then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I don't even know my mothers name.

"Ashton, I, I don't even know her name" I said, "This is getting scary Katie, why can't we remember any of this? It was only five years ago!" Ashton said, I gulped and shrugged my shoulders, "Katie we have to go talk to your dad about this, this is really serious" he said, "Don't you think I tried that last night ash? Don't you think I know it's serious? I know ash! I know it's serious! I can't even remember my own mothers name! I don't know anything about my childhood! And this is me just releasing" I said, getting frustrated, "Calm down Katie, breathe" he said, trying to calm me down, "Sorry ash, I'm just scared and confused" I said.

Ashton pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back for comfort, "It's okay babe, it's okay" he said.

"Lets go talk to your dad" he suggested, I nodded and followed him towards my dads house.